1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I’m going to go on Facebook and state that I’m the fastest racer in the history of WERA.

Then I’ll go through my friends list and block anyone that could argue otherwise.

Apparently that is the way it works. You can portray yourself in any light you want on the internet, telling only your side of story, then just block anyone who might disagree.

If nobody can disagree, then it must be true.

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's also easier to have lots of "new" friends when you're the type that puts on a good show on the surface, but are a real piece of shit underneath. This is why everyone that really knows somebody like this hates them so they have no close friends, no "inner circle".

3. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

You're getting a letter too. I was way faster than you before you even knew racing existed. :moon:

:D

Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I told my 6 year old to take a break from her book while she was on the pot or she’d get toilet polio.

“Mom, what’s toilet polio? Is that when my legs go all fizzy when I am reading in here?” :crackup:

5. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure every time I rented a transponder from WERA they gave me the slow one...... And in turn tried to defecation on my character :Putter:

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:(

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Fucking awesome. :crackup:

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't understand any of those :crackup:

Wow, I now know how Broome feels a lot of the time :eek:

11. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

It's from the film 'Inside Man'. Guy was a NAZI collaborator who spent the rest of his life trying to both hide it and make up for it.

MELK-MAN, r6boater and Sweatypants like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhhhhh...... Figured it was something like that but was totally lost :D

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Inside Man? the main dude... Arthur Chase, founded his bank by doing business with Nazis in WWII. had some documents hidden away in an unmarked safety deposit box. spent a life time doing charity trying to wash it all away. Clive Owen breaks into the bank to steal it the documents to expose him of his misdeeds. Leaves a trail of breadcrumbs for Denzel to follow (he's the detective) which leads to him discovering war crimes...

come on man.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You can leave bread crumbs for the Mango....he needs pie crumbs...

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have people to explain it to me - and leaving crumbs is just unacceptable :D

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why do I get the feeling there's a bike stand sitting like this involved in that photo?'
    [​IMG]

TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I feel like you may be indicating that someone in this thread violates the watertight integrity of their person with a Pitbull stand handle.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  18. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

And its a Suzuki:oops::oops:

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im sorry someone shit on you... that is actually a fetish for some! :D

drop, iomfan, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think more people would believe mango touched dupantis's peepee, than would believe you're the fastest wera racer:Poke:

Steeltoe and TurboBlew like this.