1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ugh. Temper.

:oops::oops:

2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

He was talking to me all afternoon but quoted something I said then blocked me :(

3. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Anyone who talks this much about a lawsuit is full of shit, and this guy talks A LOT.
    He’s harmless. Don’t lose a minute of sleep over this.
    These people are a dime a dozen.

I’m surprised Brubaker/Dunlop is tolerating any of this.

Paige, Jon Wilkens and 418 like this.
  4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The guy is not seeking damages He is looking to do damage. He's a vindictive cunt willing to burn some $$ to show everybody who's boss. Can't imagine anyone in the industry wanting to continue to do business with him. Shame on them if they do.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The more I read his responses on here and Facebook, the more I’m convinced he talked shit about T’s woman and he knows it. He keeps deflecting when people ask him directly ... January, you know me. If you honestly think I would do that ... He keeps parroting the line about no proof (as if he knows he deleted/hid it) and seems really focused on the specific phrasing ... “I never said ‘x’”; not “I’ve never said anything.” Couple that with the lies he’s already been caught in, and this guy just shows himself as a total bag of dicks hoping for a payday for the business he’s lost himself.

Paige and Britt like this.
  6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

that, plus each of the "women incidents" that he cops to in that long rant, have the classic "fall on sword, and simultaneously downplay severity, as well as the nobody's perfect" combo move. that's a classic move in which you give up on excuses, hoping for sympathy, when there's no wiggle room on the specific issue or angle to play, but try to make it seem not so bad and at the same time try to deflect and dilute it by throwing out the assumption that everyone else does it too and so we're all just only human. kinda a... sorry i got caught rather than sorry i did the thing, kinda thing. i dunno if a payday drives the resulting actions as much as truly having built a self-justification for oneself inside one's own head that you're the one who's truly been wronged. but who knows... everyone's different.

Chino52405, R1Racer99 and Paige like this.
  7. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Wait. So you can sue someone for shit they post about you on the Internet? That's it. I'm capturing every screen shot of "Tom Sucks!" and calling my lawyer.

All y'all bitches can expect your letter in the mail on Monday. :crackup:

E Reed and 418 like this.
  8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

7201ba1da13fe6bb8ca1bb2ad2832351880d2fdd.jpg

th.jpeg

If Wera could,just kindly put this on the cover of the 2019 rulebook random race photos.:)

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Cold, man. I love it, but cold. :D

t11ravis likes this.
  10. Tom sucks! I expect only to be referred to as capitan poo poo pants in court.

11. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Once again wrong. Here is the email I sent to Evelyne yesterday....

Tue 7/31/2018 1:04 PM
    Someone just sent me this and said there was much more. Is this you RB? Hmmmm.... definitely looks like someone I would trust and believe everything he said, right? I also understand something about you being sued because of a rider getting hurt after you had his bike in your shop? I don't know the details - only what people are telling me - but here on this forum that's all you need, right? And I understand you're now getting a bit of push-back over on TDJ from Billy and Rahim. Those guys know the deal.

RB1.jpg RB2.jpg

12. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

If I did what Trevor said and as he now says a dozen people said they saw it all he has to do is show 1 email, 1 text, 1 screenshot, 1 private message, 1 anything that proves what he said and it would blow me and my argument right out of the water. Surely somebody somewhere sent a text to Trevor saying "look at this shit!" or a PM saying "You might want to go over to this link and see what John Cook just posted." Sure I could have deleted the post but I couldn't have deleted the resulting outrage from those that saw it, right? I understand the level of hatred you have for me but think about this - just this - and maybe ask yourself why nothing has been provided. Again, it would kill everything I've said, it would blast what little reputation I have left. Why hasn't anything been produced?

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Again the focus on deflection. Absolutely no denial from you in any way throughout that entire diatribe. Here’s a hint genius ... not everyone operates like you think they should. Maybe he feels that you’re not worth the effort of saving every bit of stupid shit you do. Either it legitimately didn’t happen, or your confident there’s no proof because you know you deleted it. But, I don’t even know you and I’ve seen you post PLENTY of stupid shit already in just the past few months here. Haven’t saved an ounce of it for posterity or proving anything. You’ve already exposed yourself as a liar in other threads, and I’ve called you out on it, as trying to play the victim card. Hell, I called you out on being full of shit in this very thread with your bullshit talk of “hate speech”. Maybe, just maybe, you’ll win enough off your frivolous suit to buy a clue. But I know where I’d put the smart money. WERA/Trevor didn’t hurt your business, you did. You exposed yourself on a board full of most of the racing community ... past, present, and future. That’s your fault entirely for being you. Own it. Again, you’ve already personally admitted to doing far worse than what Trevor called you out over. But it can’t be that you’re just a shitty person. It’s that damn post from Trevor that’s ruining you. Clearly. :rolleyes:

14. John Cook, I hope for your sake that your attorney is working on a contingency basis. If he is collecting time-based fees from you, he is laughing all the way to the bank.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:stupid:

It's like watching someone self immolate, and they insist on lighting new matches.

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  16. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Short Tempter...

[​IMG]

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

man Rob... 33 was a rough haircut year for you. :D

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup: I was having the same thoughts looking through the years.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol inwonder who sent you the arrest reports!!

Shenanigans likes this.
  20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What it says to me is, if you run your fucking mouth to him, he will slap the shit out of you and you better be ready to tote an ass whippn...cuz he don't really give a shit...perhaps that is why he and I get along.