1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

quitters get picked last or in this case second to last :p

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is good fun, for anyone who actually follows the NFL. It's fun, it's free, and it doesn't take more than two minutes every week.

3. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Just let me know if I'm in or not. Or you can just give me the trophy and prize money now to save time.

"Former Champion" :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who isn't? :D

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I need instructions on who to pay, etc.

6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Lever?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It'll come in due time. Big Bird was getting a little excited. :D

BigBird likes this.
  8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Me. :(

BigBird likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's all that mental energy you spend thinking about ESPN. Nothing left for your team. :D

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me the paypal addy again.

I have no clue what the rest of that means :crackup:

11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

THAT’S RIGHT! See that your mom is ready for me to pick her up and lookin good :Poke:

12. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You’re lucky! LaFoo and I have an ongoing multi-season battle over who is lucky enough to get Darren McFadden :crackup:

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:D :crackup:

[​IMG]

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Hey, I’m in. Already sent Scotty my payment after updating my email address w/ him.

Oh, and Scotty...have you seen this new thing about paypal.me? Might be easier for you to just post a link on the thread here and have everyone send the cash in that way rather than trying to send out a bunch of requests via email:

[​IMG]

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gotta go with Paige, if Lever is in them I'm out. Not going to put up with the stupid shit all season.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This has got to be a bad joke. Scott, obviously you sent a refund and will be posting the actual entry least soon, right?

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Lever thinks he’s crafty.

Bold move.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I guess if you want to retire as the Sacko, that’s up to you. :Poke: You, paige, and papa have all had each others back come hell or highwater well before I came along (and that was 13 years ago), so it’s not surprising.

If the beeb has taught me anything, it’s that only an idiot seeks the approval of everyone. There’s also an entirely different caliper of idiot that continues trying harder to win people over that don’t. The more they disapprove, belittle, or try to make you out to be an asshat, the more you seek their approval and find some common ground or make something good out of it. But before you know it, you’re the damn Reek of the bbs.

Eventually, you realize that sometimes people are just assholes for the sake of being assholes (insert the Spaceball’s assholes bit here), and you have no idea why you respected their opinion or sought their approval/friendship in the first place, so ‘Keep firing assholes!’ :crackup:

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

That's it. I'm out if Lever's in too.

20. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

There’s someone being crafty here, but it isn’t me. If you look back at the thread from last year, I told Big Bird my exact position on staying in or leaving the league. Papa’s the one pulling the strings. I can count the number of times he, paige, and mongo have disagreed with each other on less than one finger the entire 13 years I’ve been around the beeb. There’s definitely a clique on the beeb, and it isn’t hard to see.

Paige has been trolling my posts for years...regardless of what she says. So when I was complaining last year about my other worldly bad luck in FF, she shows up out of thin air? She then lied about not seeing my offer for her to buy my spot last year - so I gave her another chance to donate $25 in her name to the AFF or St. Jude for my spot this year - in her name. If I’m going to give up my spot to a troll - it sure as hell isn’t going to be for free...even if the donation was in her own name. She didn’t take the spot at either offer. I’ve also said, repeatedly, I’m happy to play in the league with papa, mouth, or anybody in it. Paige, and I guess apparently now, Mongo...errr...sacko (who technically counts as a half a spot anyways) have a problem with me being in the league.

Papa wants to paint me as this attention whoring deadbeat asswipe that tries to extort money from people, but the fact of the matter is this stuff w/ the AFF is nothing new - talbott and I have done multiple little side bets for the AFF more than once back when he’s in the league.

If mongo wants to throw his lot in with paige, then sobeit. He didn’t really play half of last season anyways which (as big bird pointed out to me) doesn’t do the league any good.

I sent you the money early to prove that papa (as usual) is full of it. I’ve also said that I’d donate anything I’d win to the AFF if by some miracle I place. I enjoy the league and have fun joking and playing with you guys.

See the forest for the trees, Scotty. ;)