1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai VX-Pro4 Nicky-7 Helmet

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Arai VX-Pro4 Nicky-7 Helmet was designed to commemorate MotoGP World Champion Nicky Hayden. The Nicky-7 graphic has a striking red, white, and blue American Flag-style design. The back of the helmet features the "Made In USA" logo that Hayden wore on his helmet during the first five rounds of the 2017 World Superbike season. With all of the features of the VX-Pro4 and this special graphic, the Nicky-7 is a truly spectacular helmet.

[​IMG]

The Arai VX-Pro4 Helmet is designed for MX, enduro and off-road riding. Constructed from multiple proprietary components including Super Fiber, this helmet is extremely durable. The VX-Pro4 utilizes the R75 shell concept that Arai prides themselves in, providing a helmet that better manages impact in a crash.

[​IMG]

This helmet has a removable and replaceable chin bar vent grill.

[​IMG]

The interior of the VX-Pro4 is completely removable, washable, and replaceable. An Emergency Cheek Pad Release System allows medical personnel to safely remove the helmet without causing additional strain on an injured rider.

[​IMG]

The peak on the VX-Pro4 is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the VX-Pro3 to better deflect roost and debris.

[​IMG]

This helmet has a Goggle-Strap Locator designed to keep your goggles in place.

[​IMG]

The Arai VX-Pro4 Nicky-7 Helmet is both Snell and D.O.T. certified.

MSRP $739.95
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

3. Riders Discount

Looks even better in person

[​IMG]

4. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

How in the world did I miss this?!?!?!?!? Go ahead and shoot me a price on it too

5. Riders Discount

They were just released.

6. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

Yeah it does! Thanks again, my boy loves it.

33682676_811341695729157_3418786739186040832_n-1.jpg

Wingnut likes this.
  7. Riders Discount

They took awhile to arrive, but well worth the wait.

flyingpig70 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Killin me Smalls.....

9. Riders Discount

I picked up one of these and it's been sitting on my desk for the last month or so. Every one of our non-Arai reps that comes into the office has commented on how cool it looks. Used it for a the first time a couple of weeks ago on a 95 degree day and the VXPro4 definitely flows a good amount of air as well.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're not helping. I'm already in huge trouble for grabbing a blue Nicky Tissot :D

11. Riders Discount

If you're already in trouble, might as well get a new lid too.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would if I did anything off road. The old one is too old to use any longer. Sadly any money for a helmet needs to be put into the atv's and get them sold. So I will watch the thread and be jealous of everyone getting one :D

13. Riders Discount

What ATV's are you selling?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The QUV and the bosses 500 Vinson. They're both low hours but sitting for a bit. Going to keep my Twin Peaks for now just in case I ever get a chance to go play.

15. spode

spode Well-Known Member

Price to 30629

16. Riders Discount

17. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

Price for a medium to MA please T.J

18. Riders Discount

Sending PM now