1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Who is America?"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tzrider, Jul 12, 2018.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I've never really like Sacha Cohen and thought Borat was a rather stupid movie.

But one must admit that Palin, and now Moore, are doing an excellent job at promoting the upcoming series they 'hate'... (Follow the money!)

I won't be watching, let me know how it goes.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Huh? I'm clueless. Should I have been watching Entertainment Tonight?

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

A member of the tribe dupes a bunch of RINO's (just a coincidence that they are all goyim). I find it funny, at least for propaganda.

On the other hand, the insult to veterans should earn Cohen a heavy duty beat down.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Apparently he's duping both sides of the political aisle but I'm not sure, any interest usually wanes after the 1st paragraph of the seen multiple blurbs.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's strange (well, maybe not) that these con jobs always seem to be perpetrated by lefties. It seems that they are the ones that always want to make fools out of someone else. Are conservatives just not smart enough to pull off some of these kind of scams, or are conservatives too busy trying to live life responsibly and go on with business at hand?
    I think I know. Lefties are willing to spend piles of dollars attempting to slander someone as long as they can get someone else to pay for it. :D

K51000 likes this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I don't know...I get a laff from some of the man-in-the-street interviews. "Do you know what happened on this day (12-7-17) back in 1941 in Hawaii?".....College student responds..."Uhhh, tidal wave????". Next question, "What about 9-11-2001 in NY, DC and PA?".....Next college student...."Uhhhh, Labor day????".

Sometimes I alternate between laughing and crying....

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There is some psychology behind that.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The thing about this kind of response from "the man in the street interviews" is that many of them are young people. The problem with that is that when it gets close to election time we hear so many of the liberal leaders preaching to the young people, "get out and vote." How many of these young people even know what, or who, they're voting for? :(

9. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I'd venture to say that well over 60% of those that DO vote,
    have no real idea on the facts of an issue and/or a candidate.
    The hear something in the MSM, and it's good enough for them

cav115, sheepofblue and brex like this.
  10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

not a good look so far fellas. i hear bernie is on the embarrassment list at some point here, but whatever, we'll see how ridiculous he gets on whatever topic. your dudes all willingly made themselves look like a bunch of total psychopath nutjobs last night. always the dollars... say anything for the dollars...

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Someone making fun of politicians? Count me in!

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Probably as many of the youngsters have a clue as the older peeps - I'd go 30% give or take a little :D

cav115 and sheepofblue like this.
  13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

If we take the last presidential election... I talked with people who did a full work week of due dilligence.
    Mrs. Clinton had 41 substantial issues she was going to address...lol. Everything from autism to poverty to HIV.
    (around here autism is a cause the very wealthy have embraced so not suprising) .
    So anyway... does this diligence show anywhere in an election after its counted?
    Anyone thats been involved in basic elementary school politics like class treasurer or president knows "likeability" is the only important metric. Which is ironic since both candidates were not likeable to varying degrees.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Was the 41 items her campaign or the party platform? Just curious not intending any criticism of you.

Ironically unlike most politicians Trump has largely followed through on his campaign promises. Dislike him or even hate him if you want but he is doing what he said he would for the most part.

Of course so did Obama, the issue there was the 'fundamental transformation' he envisioned was marxism while most voters had rainbows and unicorns attached to the phrase.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

In the upcoming FL Governors race... the candidates (so far) on their face value are "unlikeable".
    And there is a push to turn this State "blue".

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're probably right. :D

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Robby-Bobby and brex like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, you guys made me curious enough to check it out. Two things I came away with:
    - I still can't stand/Sasha Baron Cohen
    - the "artist" chick. If she is not fake, she just might be my new favorite person in the world. :crackup:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agree on Borat, haven't been able to ever tolerate him in any character.

Guess I need to go back and find the artist chick :D

20. Chango

Chango Something clever!

His generally annoying schtick made him a passable Thenardier in Les Miserables.