1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I guess the term "shut the hell up" is a bit general isn't it? I don't want him to actually shut the hell up but rather knock off the rambling, often irrational, way of speaking. It's hard for me to put into words exactly what I feel. I just don't like his use of the English language when speaking in public part of the time. Sometimes he seems to do just fine then the next speech he's off the rails so to speak. Maybe I just know too much about his life over the past 30 years or so to like him as a person so I tend to look for ignorance coming from him. :D

K51000 likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Unless you were a close friend of his Orvis who had dinner once a week with him then you don’t know too much about him in the past 30 years. You actually know nothing except what you’ve been told. So your entire argument makes me laugh considering you think you know the man. Bahahahahaha. Funny thing is, I know many people who do. I know people who were in his election office on election night. I know guys who were playing golf with him the day he announced running for president. But you keep making your opinions based on something you know zero about but claim to be an expert of his over the past 30 years. Lmfao.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that you know so many people in high places. Good for you. Of course that doesn't mean that you're worth a shit at judging people. Obviously not huh? Trump is kind of like Bernie Sanders, or Schumer, or Pelosi, or any number of other people that jump in front of a camera and start spouting BS that obviously sounds good to them at the time. It just doesn't seem to matter that that BS will eventually be proven to be false, they just go with it. Absolutely no credibility. Zero.
    Actually, on my first line or two in this post, I'm throwing the BS flag on you being acquainted with all those Trump shoulder rubbing people. I doubt very much if you really do. ;)

4. Quicktoy

Sorry. Didn’t get past the 3rd line. You just proved that for one, you can’t read and then comprehend something and two, you’re a liar. Sorry. I don’t have discussions with liars. Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  5. Quicktoy

For the rest of the people who don’t lie in here. If you’d like to know how I know these people, shoot me a PM. You will laugh hysterically at Orvis behind his back afterwards.

6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Hey, don't make be stop this car, come back there and smack one of ya'll LOL

I think he's Kicking Ass, and taking names!

Go President Trump!

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

kangasj likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Orvis is good people, quit being a dick.

panthercity, crashman and sheepofblue like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yawn! Are you ok now?

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Unless I’m wrong, that’s his exact point ... you only know the public persona of DT. He has connections that know DT personally, and have for years. He’s indicating that he knows more about the actual man than you do. It’s actually possible that he does know more than you do. Jus sayin.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hey Quicktoy, what's gotten under your skin lately. I've posted back and forth with you for a long time but you've never acted this way before. What's up?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Lots of irony in here the last few pages. :D

panthercity and SuddenBraking like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s all fun and games until Pappa comes along and points out a reality. :mad::D

panthercity and TXFZ1 like this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or that he stayed at one of his hotels :crackup:

Seriously the attitude did not lend him credibility. I have been in Lee Iacoca's office when he ran Chrysler but that does not mean we are buds. I did work with the evil Rumsfeld but that does not mean he would recognize me. Who knows he could have dated his son for all I know but his attitude made me dismiss his comments fast.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Someone put his panties in the dryer and they shrunk up binding him like a bitch..... j/k don't know the fellow.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Not being a dick at all. I can’t stand people who lie. It angers me beyond belief.

18. Quicktoy

I do. But I was called a liar for stating that.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Quicktoy, I apologize for doubting you. I guess I'm just to accustomed to the usual BS that flows around here. Was your accusation that I was lying a burst of frustration or do you actually think that? If you do then what do you think I was lying about?

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

OMG the Republicans are absolutely killing it lately. Three Democrats wrote a bill to abolish ICE. The House Repubs are going to let it go to a vote. The authors all said they will vote no! :crackup: The Repubs called their bluff! Fukin WINNING! :clap: