1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb: fzr400

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Deery888, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I know it is probably a long shot, but I'm in search of a cheap fzr400. Track, street, looks like shit I dont care as long as the motor is in good running shape. If nobody has a true 400 I may be interested in a 4/6 Or at the very least a true fzr600. Kid on the way so money is tight, had to sell my sv650 to pay off some bills and buy stuff for the baby and I'm already going through bike withdrawal..... haha....I have a little bit left from the sale of my SV so I figured it would be worth a shot.... if anyone has anything please send me a message on here, or a text at 6105047695. Closer to Lehigh valley PA the better. Thanks

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ive got a titled 600 rolling chassis with yzf600 frontend and yzf600 rear wheel...17"! and probably enough spares to get you there besides an engine. Source an engine and its all yours to help get you moving along. I will take a good count of everything tonight after work so I know what you'll need and make sure its there.

Deery888 likes this.
  3. Deery888

I will for sure keep it in mind man thanks!

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

[​IMG]

5. Deery888

Ok now looking for a 4/6. If anyone has a 4/6 laying around please let me know. Looking for something to have fun on the track with

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

There’s someone in Ohio that has one of each of those for sale in the bikes for sale section. Think his screen name is @FZRsRule, he’s a solid dude.

Deery888 likes this.
  7. Deery888

Thank you! I checked like the first 10 pages on the bikes for sale section and couldn't find anything....any chance you have a link or know how long ago they were posted?

8. Deery888

Nevermind, found them, thanks

9. fastedyamaha

No problem, the search function is pretty nice if you’re looking for a thread based on someone’s screen name.

10. fastedyamaha

If he doesn’t respond I can get you a contact number. Raced against him for years, his bikes were always fast and reliable.

Deery888 likes this.
  11. Deery888

Thank you!

12. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

I’ve got a FZR that I’ve raced the last few years. Speedwerks 489 motor, Keihin Flatslides, Total loss ignition (no starter) bump start only, Thermosman valved and rebuilt the CBR F3 forks. Runs F3 wheels front and rear with 17" slicks (120/165). Fox twin clicker rear shock, has the later model 400 swingarm, D&D exhaust, vortex clipons, cbr tank, etc. If you’re interested I can message the rest of the details. Bike is pretty quick and located in North Georgia.

Deery888 likes this.
  13. Deery888

More details would be awesome thank you. Price, pics, ect.

14. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I have a 400 chassis and various parts to probably mostly build a running racer...
    West central Pa. About 45 west of Johnstown, PA

15. Deery888

Sending you a pm

16. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Here is my cell... 724-464-7543
    Joe Novella