1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Truth be told, she was a wee bit slutty from small town NC. Times were fun...right up until the separation.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No surprise there.

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Feminists are hypocrites and garbage.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Potts N Pans likes this.
  7. Lawn Dart

LOL... Wrong guy... Chris Hardwick is the nerd who hosts a bunch of those "Talking ____" shows. He sounds like a real piece of work, but hasn't actually been proven to have done anything illegal. He's being yanked from the company he started and a bunch of TV shows based on the social media post of an ex-girlfriend who's famous for dating him... and dressing up like cartoon and video game characters.

8. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The thought just occurred to me that while I was in high school, there was a student who was busted for being 33 years old. Maybe he was just there trying to get picked up on by teachers?

Potts N Pans likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I know, I just thought it was funny because Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" series pretty much exclusively dealt with male pedo's stalking underage girls (and sometimes boys) online for sex, when this thread deals pretty much with only females who actually HAVE sex with underage boys (and sometimes girls).

Figured it would be a nice yin to the yang as it were :D

Damn, 33?!

When I was in high school there was this Peruvian import that immigrated with his family to the states. It was awesome because he was far and away our best soccer player on our team. We were all pissed my senior year when he aged out and couldn't play anymore.....I think he was 22 or 23 at that point? :crackup:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Lawn Dart likes this.
  10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, odd thing was he was never trying to pick up on women or anything, and also wasn't playing sports. Was just a normal student who kept to himself mostly. Only thing odd was he had a real car. I can't remember exactly how he got found out. The news was more focused on our student body president managing to get on America's Most Wanted:crackup:.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  11. Lawn Dart

Jesus, I'm slow today... HAHAHA - that went completely over my head. :confused:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF is a gender theorist?

13. In Your Corner

A feminist con-artist.

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I too graduated high school and was on Hardin Simmons University campus in Abilene when I was about 12. (Of course, my family was just driving around on a Sunday and happened to drive through the campus.) But, I was there! :D

15. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

It was brought to my attention by high priest @HPPT that I did everyone in this thread a disservice by not posting these in here previously:

badmoon692008, scottn and kangasj like this.
  16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

17. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Literally from the Dungeon rules: "Feel free to post video links that are relevant to the topics being discussed here but choose wisely." Am I missing something? o_O

badmoon692008 and R Acree like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. Beac may have. Or it could be a sarchasm.

Chris likes this.
  19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I'll go with the sarcasm. :D

20. In Your Corner