1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Motorsports Park 6/30-7/1

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Schedule is up and pre entry is open.

2. Everettcbr

Everettcbr New Member

Is there gonna be a race practice/trackday before the race?

3. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

No, just the morning practice sessions Sat/Sun.

4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Probably been answered elsewhere- but is there power for toy haulers/rv’s in the paddock? Or is that only in the RV area on the hill?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The RV area has no power (way up on the hill across the main road). There is a bunch of power in the paddock but it is first come first serve.

On that note - when you park in the power spots, keep it tight and nose or back in. Do NOT go sideways or you may very well be told to move. We have way too many people taking up too much space and keeping other riders from accessing power.

pawpawrc likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Repost from trackday winner regarding practice

Attached Files:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ridiculous. One org has all the dates because that org rents it for something like 2/3 of the days every year - that org is Porsche Driving Experience.... You give them $12,500 times 200 plus and you could get whatever you want too. :D

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Checking account balance

Not

Makes sense

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate it too when we can get the dates we want or the like but I absolutely can't fault the track. Tried to make the GNF 5 days this year - would have had to bump entry fees a bit but we could have given a lot more track time to everyone. However Porsche has the day - and this was something we asked at the GNF last year...

Phl218 likes this.
  10. Everettcbr

Everettcbr New Member

We're is the schedule I normally download it from here?

11. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

12. Everettcbr

Everettcbr New Member

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All schedules get posted to the schedules page - http://www.wera.com/schedule/?x=1098 which is accessible from our main page - wera.com

Everettcbr likes this.
  14. Jdub628

Jdub628 Member

I know this has been covered somewhere but what are the gate times Friday?

15. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Generally sometime around 5 or 6 they open, all depends on when Porsche is done for the day and should be open until 10. Once you have your wristband you can come and go 24/7

16. Jdub628

Jdub628 Member

Thank you sir I appreciate it.

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

In what lot is parking supposed to be before entry and how many nails per tire for those who skip the line :D ?