1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

“It all started at Six Flags. Rebecca Alexander (pictured above) was just 18 and on a high-school trip to the theme park, but what should have been a day filled with fun and excitement with her friends quickly turned into a day of anxiety. She remembers clearly her uneasiness as she wondered if she would be able to fit on the rides — or if she'd have to watch her friends having all the fun without her.”

So start eating healthier and start exercising. You are fat for a reason. Stop thinking you are the victim and take charge of your life to make a positive change. Or don’t. But STFU about it already. :)

K51000, sheepofblue and badmoon692008 like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

EVERYBODY is a victim now.

K51000 likes this.
  4. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Except straight white males who have jobs, take care of their responsibilities/fmailies, pay their taxes, etc. (basically do the stuff you're supposed to do without whining or expecting special accolades.)

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

8. Fonda Dix

Irony, we haz it.

Chino52405 likes this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Bye forever to another 20% of waitstaff. Smart move.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't get between a fat person and their hourly feeding.....you've been warned.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

13. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's fun to read the comments by the people who feel compelled to defend the nonsense and yet they see how unfair and nonsensical it is.
    Or maybe it's frightening. They've been taught to call a dog a cat if that's what they're told to do and they see the stupidity of it but are doing it anyway because it's "the right thing".
    They know that the actual female athletes are being robbed of the fruits of their work training but they blithely dismiss that wrong as necessary for some supposed greater good that I doubt they could articulate in anything other than vague ways.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So the greater good may well result in fewer biological women competing? Seems silly to me.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Equality means no separation of any sport based on sex....

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

For 99% of youth and recreational sports, I think we're doing girls a disservice by separating them from boys. I think the idea of "boys clubs" and some other workplace issues women perceive/face would become much less mystical to women if they grew up competing with and against men (boys). I have tried explaining (mansplaining?) how what appears to be a "boys club" is often men falling into natural pecking order - we're typically pretty good at it. When GM was a big client 10+ years ago, I watched women tear each other apart all trying to get into a boys club that (IMO) they only perceived to exist.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Writing your name in the snow shall always remain a bastion of men.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'd be willing to bet there is a woman somewhere that could prove this wrong.

cav115 and beac83 like this.