1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I prep for an eating contest?

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, May 24, 2018.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Okay, gauntlet has been thrown down. This saturday I am going up against some friends for the Mancake Challenge. Is there a science to this? Most of those competitive eaters look like tiny people to me. I feel like if I starve myself too much beforehand, I'll just feel full faster. But eating beforehand seems like a bad idea as well.

This place knows the answer to everything, don't let me down.

2. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Drink shit loads of water to expand your stomach

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Starting to prep today for an eating contest on Saturday would be like buying your first pair of running shoes 3 days before your first marathon.
    Not sure how much it will help in this short of a timeframe, but, drink as much water as you possibly can handle between now and then. That's one of the things competitive eaters do to stretch their stomach.
    Also, try to cut down on super solid foods as much as you can between now and then. Soups, shakes, smoothies, bananas, etc.
    And you'll want to eat a little something day of as you'll need the energy to digest.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just suck it up and eat more :D

shakazulu12 likes this.
  5. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

[​IMG]

Castor oil. /thread

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll come burn one with you about an hour before. You'll be fine.

:D

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

eat and drink a lot from now on. then come saturday morning get up early and do a "saltwater flush". be prepared for 2 h on the toilet. but it will empty you 100%. then go eat.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Good luck with that shit...

[​IMG]

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Can't believe it took 6 posts to reach this:bow:

R Acree and Metalhead like this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol I'm pro level 'munchies' champ.

rd400racer likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

it will require a massive amount of butter with his mouth getting dry and maybe not wanting to chuck a lot of fluid down...

rd400racer likes this.
  12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Enema :D

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Start by not asking on a motorcycle racing fourm.

14. shakazulu12

There is nothing you can't ask on this forum. See Toe' and Metalhead for reference.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Especially here about food.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  16. shakazulu12

This sounds like the time I doubled up the MCT oil in my coffee and then went to MMA training. Did not end well.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Screaming meanies?

18. shakazulu12

Nearly exploded on the mat. Tried to make it back home and had to shit on the side of a busy road in full view. Spent the next three hours in the bathroom.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol FUCK!

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

OMG! A couple of months ago I bought some MCT oil. I'd been mixing it with coffee and had taken a few little swigs of it during the day previously, but the first Sunday morning, before my deadlift workout, I thought I'd have some for extra energy. I took two big gulps of the stuff on an empty stomach, then took my pre-workout with a little bit of rice about 20 minutes later. I made it through the workout, then proceeded to shit every 15-20 minutes for the next six hours. I bet I lost 20lbs that day!