1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dicks Sporting Goods (Field & Stream) to stop selling Assault-Style Rifles

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by rcarson15, Feb 28, 2018.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was there on Friday w my sis! Roamed all through the paddock. Waited around the grill counter and never saw you! :Poke:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was out at the far end of P1 parking at the RV all day. :(

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I thought surely you'd be by for a chili dog at some point :D That was my sister's first time at any track besides a drag strip and first time she ever saw motorcycles on track. She couldn't even talk the first 20 minutes it was great lolol.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love it! We were about 30' from the other entire end of the paddock. I didn't get down by the stage and all until Saturday evening. Much simpler to just walk into the RV for food and drink :D

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Haha can't blame ya!

7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I will be buying something from them next week when Im in town. Would have done it yesterday had I seen the news article....I was literally 100 yards from the store.

8. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

See if they might remove the apostrophy that's between the 5 and the S. Also, please check the price of the Springfield Saint.

9. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

apostrophe.

11. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

That too.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

14. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Copy and paste into an incognito window

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not for me, just read it all. On a chromebook.

16. sheepofblue

I just clicked on the X and could read it all YMMV. I would not send a penny to those open boarder NYC dirtballs.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's border, dawg; border.

18. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Fell 4% while others thrived, lol. Buds and other stores are not hurting from Dicks being a dick... to themselves.

19. sheepofblue

dog???
    It is auto correct goat..auto correct.... well or sheeplish :beer:

20. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Yep, it's another small step towards disarming us. The AR and AK type rifles have been available to the general public since the 60's. You just didn't see all these mass shootings in gunfree zones like you do nowadays. So, tell me, what's the difference between say, 1968 and today? Well, I can tell you that the AR and AK haven't really changed at all.