1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

would you willingly let your cousin(30 male) get a 50cc faggio scooter

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, May 16, 2018.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

i can't....sac up and get registration/tag/m class. he's driven a manual 328i for years, ridden my 600, my sv650, he gets the don't drop it aspect ...i just see myself making too much fun about his scooter and us getting into an old fashioned family F U fist fight lol. what would you say to said cousin of equal age?

2. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I would actually encourage this for the sole reason of providing me years worth of entertainment.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"Nice scooter, bitch?"

pfhenry likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Depends.......Is he going to race it?

5. pfhenry

we are talking towny hipster type dood with maybe a cb550 cafe lol

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

50cc is liquor sickle sized...lol. He doesnt have an endorsement to ride a bigger scooter?

pfhenry likes this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh well in that case, dont say anything and let him get it........then tease the shit out of him afterwards.

pfhenry likes this.
  8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Hell, I would encourage it. How else do you have fun in your family if you are not trying to screw with your relatives?

BigBird and pfhenry like this.
  9. pfhenry

he had a kawi ti full ex 636 and wrecked it on peachtree before he knew what counter steer was((yes he thought it would turn that way))(pre legal booze age)... hes learned now to take easy and he was an idiot for wrecking that poor ladys buick headlights / hood etc... that was the definition of too much bike for noob lol

10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I would. I have an sr50 that's kitted up and I love it. Its pretty formidable in twisties where I live in the right hands.

Raceless man likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's more about his attitude and state of mind.....is he a hipster? Does he have a man-bun?

pfhenry likes this.
  12. pfhenry

hes a half step away from full man bun lol

13. pfhenry

he prob should get a scooter so he doesnt die to be honest...loose cannon mentally

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It may already be too late then if he's about to man-bun.

15. pfhenry

lets just say his GF is from Honduras and is anti plastic bag and farting cows in Stralia

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Scooters are a lot of fun. If it's the 4 valve Piaggio engine, they are acceptable at city speeds. I'd go at least with a 150cc, but the fiddy gets the job done.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Better than any of those three wheel freak things they're selling these days.

SuddenBraking and TurboBlew like this.
  18. pfhenry

i told him at least get a 70-80 big bore that looks like a 50... concerns legal...he has ridden fast go-peds of mine (g290rc zenoah ) with pipe 29ccs going 35 mph 13k rpm plus over rev constant (engine idiot) but in his liberal ass midtown gayberhood he might get a pass lol

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a friend of mine calls the "kuntsickles"...lol

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Would he be amenable to a Grom or Kawi Z125?

BigBird and ToofPic like this.