1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Yet you didnt have too cause its a privately owned Business.
    And thank you for that.
    The main problem with Cmra is it refuses to allow its members access to info that by law they should have access to.
    Oh and the lies they spread about people they deem a threat to them.
    Be interesting how they handle this.

Steven

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Funny that the idito that could not figure out his name in the other thread, is now listed on the lawsuit.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

An easy way to prove gross negligence is to compare what people say to different audiences.

Dye's WERA posts would be exhibit 1, closely followed McNamara's posts on the CMRA forum re LSTD. You can't even read Orchard's posts without smelling like BS yourself from the stench. Aaaaaaand then you get to the missing money.

BDRacing and VFR#52 like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just the simple fact that they:
    Disregard their own club bylaws. (Voting procedures)
    Ignore legal requirements for operating as a non profit. (Financials available for member preview)
    Don’t follow general accepted accounting procedures. (Expense reporting and reimbursement)

Is enough for me to know they are shady as F.

Never mind them fighting tooth and nail to keep as much information as they can hidden from the membership.

5. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I said it makes sense that those orgs choose to do that. In the precious unique snowflake world of litigation that we leave very in it makes sense. Don't say anything that could (or even could not) offend or cause problems

Being open and accountable ultimately makes the most sense though. Wera makes sense

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Page 6. This blows.

418 likes this.
  7. studio819

Ok so now that Peyton is in this too. Perhaps a one paragraph refresher on what all of this stems from and is about. 5 or 6 years ago I was shooting CMRA and I heard word about this. I left and just poking my nose in again just because I miss it, I see the same thing still going on.

8. ton

ton Arf!

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/first-kill-all-the-lawyers.329638/

there are several cliff notes, but really the whole thread is a must read. and by "must read," i mean i wish i never had. but you should.

9. studio819

136 pages. I have chemo on Monday and will need something to read for 3 hours. Looks like I just found that thing to read

panthercity likes this.
  10. It will be more painful than chemo, hope all is going well as it can. We all miss some of the photos. You are one of the best for sure.

Boman Forklift and cajun636 like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. Here's my legal document rebuttal.

Attached Files:

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Compelling argument, I’ll allow it.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, couldn't even spell your own name. :D

15. Sorry, it's a rough draft. My drafter was out grabbing us his dad's suits so myself and my council wrote it out. I will make sure to have properly proof read before we go to court.

HPPT likes this.
  16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

El Capitan!

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I like it. Short and to the point. :crackup:

18. :crackup:

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I will now forever associate you with a chimp.

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Chimpy stinkfinger.