1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, I wasn't the one who brought up travel expenses. I know the difference. :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't say travel, I said expenses on business trips :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I refuse to acknowledge this truth.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I totally understand.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are apps for this. It's ridiculously simple.

6. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I wonder if OP posted this on other forums for clubs and orgs as well.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Possibly, but this one is far and away the most prolific motorcycle racing/trackday forum on the internet. There are waaaaaaay more influential people on or lurking this forum than you can imagine. Not to mention the amazingly wide array of expertise available. You could ask for almost any sort of professional advice and somebody on here is a true expert.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    VFR#52 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I am ridiculously bad at remembering to do it :D

I am trying to get better at it, I do have one receipt reading/tracking app. Forget the name though, haven't used it in a while....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He wouldn't be able to on CMRA's site since they removed their general forum. Not sure where else you'd post it. And all the naysayers aside, there are plenty here interested in it.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. studio819

Yes I saw that I was no longer able to use that site. That makes sense now that I see all this stuff (being locked out due to membership).

Wera is the largest of the orgs for sure, I was just pondering out loud if the OP had found any and all orgs and made this posting to make hard to bury and drive interest to the resolution.

Perhaps ultimately it's been for the best that all the crazy stuff happened to me over the past 6 years and I stopped doing the photos. I couldn't handle all the travel and diminished grids and increased drama.

11. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

So if the cmra does go down in flames will WERA come back to Texas?

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As a CMRA member I can confirm that no discussion of ongoing litigation is allowed anywhere on the CMRA board. There are official announcements on the subject from officials but debate is not allowed. The reason cited is that is what their legal counsel has recommended.

I have no opinion on whether this is correct or incorrect policy. Its probably for the best though as it would just be a war of words between pros, cons, and independents. Sound familiar? :)

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Oh the humanity! :(

14. studio819

That sounds like what I have heard for WMRRA as well. Don't talk about things anyone. Makes sense honestly.

On this topic though, I am sure some closure would be desired

15. If that was the case each entry fee would be about $1k per race :)

panthercity likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So you want to see boobs opened up?

Like, surgically? :Puke:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's because...

[​IMG]

Steady T and ToofPic like this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

And I thought "Fifty First Dates" was fiction.

R Acree and Gorilla George like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I go the other way. I prefer to be as open about things we do and why we do them as possible. Yes, specifics of a lawsuit I wouldn't discuss but I've posted more about our finances on here than I've ever seen from any of the member run clubs.