1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Le Mans | 2018 | May 18 - May 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 14, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I got Folger.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I got Zarco.

4. I love crepes.

5. :stupid:

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I hope Zarco wins it.

BHP41 likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Putting money down as soon as the betting opens while I can hopefully still catch him in double-figure odds.

8. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

I've got ME . . . . . . . sitting in Suzuki Corner!

Waffled on 20th Anniversary trip to France so long that she finally asked, "Is there a motorcycle race in France?"

"Would you look at that! LeMans in May! You know, we should really go to France."

Tickets booked the next day. She played me like a fiddle.

Joe Lopez, BHP41, socalrider and 9 others like this.
  9. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Oh, and go Rossi! And go Zarco! Happy if either one wins.

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm just gonna hope that MM93 biffs it so this championship can get interesting again......

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You Euros are much more civilized. These fuckers here won’t let us make sports bets unless you’re in person in stupid Vegas. I’ve been trying to figure it out for years to get around it but if the sites even get a whiff that you’re American they’ll shut your shit down quick. Plus Germany has drive in whore houses.

Joe Lopez likes this.
  12. SGVRider

Yeah you don’t have to hope dude. :D Homeboy already threw it away once playing bumper cars. Unfortunately that changed his mentality and instead of toying with his prey he just fucks if into the sunset like he’s Casey fuckin’ Stoner or something. He has a problem with the red mist though I so think there’s still a great chance he’ll chuck it. If Valentino gets in his way I honestly don’t know if Marc can resist berming his ass.

DirtTrackin221 and TX Joose like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ummm...they legalized it today through Supreme Court ruling

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

14. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

There’s an ass! She looks nice though..

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  15. Not really played you, that’s called compromise.

16. SGVRider

Not quite. They knocked down a law prohibiting sports betting on a national level. The law stopping US banks from processing transactions related to sports betting is still alive and well. Even it that went away tomorrow it’d take years before the banks let you do it again, and then years after that before the foreign companies let US customers come back. That turd is called "The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006". It's still around.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

they say B&M will rollout soon, at least in NJ, akin to OTB, and then online should follow suit after

18. SGVRider

I sure hope so, but with the money involved I expect the litigation to take a few years.

19. deathblow

deathblow Well-Known Member

Zarco
    MM
    Pedrosa

If it’s dry and hot.

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I got Crutchlow. He believes he has the pace to win this weekend.

track wagon and badmoon692008 like this.