1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

NESBA sucks.

cajun636 and track wagon like this.
  2. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Ok, I re-read the OP, so it looks like I had the order reversed. If he’s correct, Inge’s suit was dismissed. It seems weird that the determination of standing was made so late in the game.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wow, straight from the Department of No One Gives a Fock.

Sabre699 and Gorilla George like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yet, strangely, it's three pages, when 'toe's latest "what's my move" can't manage a decent 2....

panthercity and dtalbott like this.
  5. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Texan that knows very well about the octopi and the Red Wings here.

6. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

CMRA and WMRRA seem to be spending a lot of money and time dealing with court stuff lately. Can't be good for the clubs. Sad to see.

panthercity, Joe Lopez and MELK-MAN like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

whatdayaknow... a motorcycle racing related thread :)

G 97 likes this.
  9. The bigger ones fly better, you get more leverage and release speed. Best one ever, we were coming up from the Olympia room about 2min into 2nd period, my buddy says duck, so I did. Damn thing smacked a rather over dressed classy 50 something lady right in the back of the head. I felt a bit bad but I didn’t throw the damn thing. I didn’t even spill my drinks.

Ducti89 likes this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Same up in New England. I even got the gnome. :D

[​IMG]

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  12. Oh damn that might be the funniest shit ive ever seen. I lost it. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

aaronson and ToofPic like this.

13. [​IMG]

14. Didn’t know they had video cameras way back when when mongo was a little mongo. Or is that current dave k? Hard to tell.

bored&stroked and Phl218 like this.
  15. Seems like a viscous cycle. They are accused of pissing away money but have to piss away a lot more to prove if they are guilty of what they are accused of.

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Perhaps because the first resulted in no dead lawyers. Maybe we'll have more luck with this one.

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

wasn't the guy from that other thread a pissed off lawyer with time on his hands? was he just a bad lawyer or why does anyone else think they have some magical smoking gun that the other dude couldn't think of in his brain that whole time? or maybe i got that wrong...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shit's at least 10 years old. :D

cajun636 and MELK-MAN like this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but I think he's been around long enough you probably raced against him :D

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So if they can cancel the membership of anyone who they don't like, how can anyone sue them to see the books?

scottn and VFR#52 like this.