1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

An attorney that was in a suit with a WERA BBS guy actually comes on the forum and posts?

[​IMG]

Wow this thread will never die and my grand kids will be talking about it when they're old and in wheelchairs

RichB, Shenanigans, Pixelator and 3 others like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

:crackup:

golden.

3. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for the guy that decides to contest their next traffic ticket. Job well done.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Im reasonable. I thought maybe Frank made a mistake at first. I mean he was doing fleet maintenance with like 5 or 6 bikes AND run a business. I get that.

“Want to make me work for money?”

Well, i can do that, too.

5axis and wrx_02 like this.
  5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Why would you feel sorry for them? Power of observation are important. The "Polish beat cop" missed a front master cylinder on a motorcycle.

6. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I don't think the two-bit lawyer understands how much motorcycle racers will spend for a "win" and a cheapo trophy :D

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Never in history has something been more true

track wagon and slimjim00 like this.
  9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Club I raced with had an annual dinner prize giving each December. One year there was a very heavy snowfall and very low temperatures the day before and of. The venue called the organiser and suggested that it should be called off due to the weather, they were told they weren't dealing with normal people. Only a few didn't turn up, two of which were the guests of honour, Steve Parish and Keith Huewen, the latter only lived about 10 miles from the venue, I've thought he was a bit of a tosser ever since.

stk0308, backbone and Shenanigans like this.
  10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Shit...Broome buying all the water is the pinnacle of winning no matter the cost

11. Hard to make this stuff up. Geez

Phl218 likes this.
  12. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The council of legal advisors? :Poke:
    Wins innernets for the day. :bow:

14. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

I would have posted sooner.. but i've been too busy pissing myself over the massive, windfall, "huge victory" of $2500 .. nearly fell off my dirt bike multiple times today if it even crossed my mind while riding..
    THAT JUDGE REALLY SHOWED THEM ! !
    holy shit, this is hilarious !

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

nobody said you were wrong, or didn't deserve compensation for parts that weren't there.. it was just the way you went about it was childlike. ie: not like an adult. "like a big pussy"
    Let that sink in.

16. Robby-Bobby

I’ve known you long enough to know that $2500 having to come from your pocket when you thought you were right, you would shit!

Also, don’t forget how many Shit Michelin’s that would buy!

Don’t come here acting like $2500 ain’t a lot of Money.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Nope. Did it quite the way it should have been handled. Especially in my profession.

Sorry, injector cleaning and real estate isnt really “dangerous” or a critical service.

So, again to my point, i would have helped Frank pursue Mark.

And, stop quoting his attorney if Swingline is in fact him. The guy doesnt know where the threshold of professionalism and client/attorney privilege really lie.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Helluva ambassador for the sport, Greg.

Stay classy.

19. Robby-Bobby

Greg, if I am doing real estate business wth you, and sell you a house with 5 rooms, but turns it to be 4 rooms after an oversight from you, and after you called and I didn’t make it right, would you threaten me physically or take me to court to compensate yourself?

throwdown likes this.
  20. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

The dirt bikes were in the "study" room.