1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Fixerated (copyrighted)

2. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I sold some fork carts on here that I listed as fitting 09-16 gsxr 1000’s. Months later I got a msg from the buyer that he was trying to install them in a 09 or 10 bike, they won’t work. Turns out they changed the BPF’s somewhere around 12.. Instead of cussing out the buyer, I refunded his money and paid for return shipping immediately. Because I sold something that wasn’t as I represented it, it was the right thing to do..

R Acree, noles19, backbone and 9 others like this.
  3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Wait. So dumb fuck Melka didn't know the whole story? O, I cant believe that one. He would never be wrong!

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Use the money to get a tattoo.

pussy ass bitch 1.png

TLR67, BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  5. Ducti89

I may invest in a vanity tag for my trailer:D

5axis likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:eek: Good lord put this thread to rest.

7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Bump

motoboy and track wagon like this.
  8. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

What kind of helmet does Melka wear, Arai? Not the greatest endorsement, dude might have some serious brain damage.

Dragginass, drop, 5axis and 5 others like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

The Great One likes this.
  10. Give you credit on your sticking with principles.

11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

one of our buddies one time had to have a lemon law - lawsuit against Ford because his Shelby Mustang was a giant hunk of shit straight off the showroom floor and they were trying to wash their hands of him. his real last name is like Fazliozzi or spelled something like that, and all the legal documents from Ford's lawyer came back saying Fagliozzi. like every single time. he swore she was doing it on purpose, it was ridiculous haha.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

that's one way to look at it. another way would be reality... so there's that whole part...

all this time, i've been doing business with and shelling out money to people because they were prompt and honest about their products/transactions. i didn't know i should also be deciding on how much of an internet tough guy they were. learn something new every day.

in my eyes... he looks like a BIGGER pussy than he did if he woulda just taken responsibility for it and never let it get this far. you're misreading the lay of the land my fellow.

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Google images .. "The look of love" comes to mind for me....

He lost, in court.. He is in the wrong here, and always was. HE could have handled it differently to avoid all of this.. CFC!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    5axis likes this.
  14. Swingline

Swingline New Member

No, that check is from the other meathead attorney.

15. Ducti89

The one that won, right?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

At the end, the biggest winners are the Lawyers.

@MELK-MAN has been great in most other threads and helpful, except this one, so maybe cut him some, errr A LOT of, slack.

17. Swingline

Swingline New Member

If you consider it a "win" when you ask for $11,000 and the Judge throws out 80% of your case and only awards you $2,000, then sure your side won. To claim victory after the Judge reduced your case from $11,000 to $2,000 is a bit of a stretch. Then subtract lawyer fees, court costs, two days off work, paying for your witnesses to appear, and so on. Then subtract all the repair and inspection costs for all the different shops you've taken the bike to.

You rejected a settlement offer that was twice as much as the judgment you obtained. I'll credit you with some sort of vague "moral victory" here and let you pretend this case has some long-lasting effect in the WERA community.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The only thing that will have a long term effect here is making fun of Melka. The rest of it will fade away, people will still like Frankie and even Greg. No one really cared about most of this in the first place or even during the whole thing other than a way to stave off boredom while they were at work.

19. OTOH, a "loss" is what you obtained for your client. Congratulations, dude! :clap:

20. Ducti89

Those in this community know what i paid for and what i received was wrong. Try and substantiate the above all you want.

Let this sink in counselor; you lost to a Polish beat cop that makes $30/hr.

Let that sink in.