1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can she be fired for this?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 3, 2018.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

No! :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Besides that, what do you think of the rectum, as a whole?:)

CausticYarn likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have ALWAYS been able to be fired for what you say and do off the clock. This is nothing remotely new. Also has nothing at all to do with the government.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Laws don't allow things. There is just no law preventing it. So the man isn't stepping up to help the stupid. I'm good with that.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

6. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

8. toybm

toybm Active Member

Why are people actually go funding this woman?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because no one has set up a "Go Stupid" page?

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

She is a victim...;)

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Love the moron saying the first amendment protects her from being fired. Um, no dumbfuck, it has nothing to do with that. Might wanna go back to college...

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Really. Is this why so many corporation demand their employees not to comment on social media.
    Well, what is allowed and not is definitely along what is deemed tolerable.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It’s kind of like the morality clause. If someone is found out to be texting underage girls pictures of his dick and it makes the news he can totally be fired. Or elected Mayor of New York. An organization doesn’t want to be associated with things like that. It can be good and bad. Good when douchebags are exposed and get canned, bad when someone goes against the political orthodoxy in a non-egregious way and gets fired. We just have to make sure it balances out at the end of th day.

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The balance is ideal, in theory.

But not there in practice. Go against the current outrage and risk much.

I know that I have been personally impacted. My input here is noticeably down. Some may have noticed.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've noticed your posts are few, terse and often inscrutable.

Hawk518 likes this.
  17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Some things never change.

18. SGVRider

Yeah it's a difficult situation. People are irrational and will vilify you if you express an opinion counter to them. It doesn't matter if your opinion is reasoned and expressed well. These days it mostly goes for people who speak against the left, but it happens plenty the other way too. Rational debate is a thing of the past, I'd say largely because of social media. The tide is starting to swing against the left though. I hope it doesn't swing back completely the other way but balances middleish. The left deserve to be heard if they can debate rationally, except that they don't believe the same thing about the other side. I respect guys like Bill Maher, who while he might be disingenuous and snarky at times is an overall rational and reasonable individual. I don't mind arguing with guys like that. Unfortunately, most leftists who get any attention act like that Trigglypuff troglodyte or burn down storefronts while they wear their antifa outfits and call other people fascists without a hint of irony.

Hawk518 likes this.
  19. SGVRider

Carlos' native language is Spanglish bruh. :D

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's not the Spanglish, it's just trying to figure out what he is commenting on or referencing.