1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Parrish!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Awesome job!!! I'm glad I could help and I knew you are fast!! Depending on how things go in the next couple of months, I want to help again with another set.

Keep up the awesome riding and fight for us old guys!!!!!!

ghetto customs and t11ravis like this.
  2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I thought aftermarket triples and wheels aren' allowed? Starting to wonder if my bike is legal for the class.

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Triples are allowed but not the wheels. The 2mm puts you out though. Cams are allowed.

My fast ass needs to get to the gym, bottoming out errrrrthang we put on the front. Need some heavier springs. Although I was the lightest SV!!!!

Chris kicked all kinds of ass this weekend. Especially being on track and knowing how fast those FZ's are... it's fuckin monumental what he did on the little fatty SV.

at 377 lolololol

t11ravis likes this.
  4. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Meh....I've seen him go just as fast on 78hp cup bikes. Its all relative. But he is old AF now. :D

sowega likes this.
  5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Thats Awesome stuff Rob!
    It would help a whole bunch! Youre a good dude!

track wagon likes this.
  6. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Nice work this weekend Chris, tell Beth thanks for the FB Live show. I sure hope we can get more riders out there and maybe some TV time too.

t11ravis likes this.
  7. ghetto customs

Wheels can be replaced but have to stay an alloy type. No fancy carbon or magnesium

track wagon likes this.
  8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Missed you out there man.

cajun636 likes this.
  9. ghetto customs

Haha, i am old AF!
    Back in the day we had each other to draft and a lot more tallent to follow. To do those consistent 38's surprised the shit out of me and to know the bike is fast enough to do that by itself, is also impressive

Kris87 likes this.
  10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh yeah, duh, no crap considering mine are both GSXR's front and back lolol.

Oh and to anyone else considering it, I spoke to them today and got them to extended the deadline for entry till the 25th of this month for VIR to allow more entries given the short amount of time since announcing the 2003+ thing.

No Brakes and t11ravis like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shut up ya damn kid.

t11ravis likes this.
  12. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Gulf Coast Prosthetics celebrates the Parrish win with the largest damn pizza we could find! 5D333652-683C-49EF-8B5B-06BB3C581857.jpeg

Kris87 likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

I know COTA only has superbikes. I've been looking for awhile on the MA site trying to figure out what classes run at the other rounds and haven't figured it out?

So, what classes are running at Laguna, specifically Junior Cup and Twins?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, tried to find that info the other day too. Might have been in a press release.

15. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Looks like everything runs everywhere else, except the Stock 1000 at Laguna.

http://www.motoamericaregistration.com/PDF/2018/Competitor Bulletin 03-2018.pdf

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Why does the 2mm put me out? Says up to 700cc? I have gsxr wheels I can put on.

17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am also 250 pounds. I don' think they will notice a 2mm overbore probably still get pulled down the straight.

18. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

2.8.8.5 Cylinders
    a. No modifications are allowed. Bore must remain as homologated.

track wagon likes this.
  19. Boman Forklift

Thank you.
    I haven't read the rules in awhile, but I believe it said stock bore for the twins class. However, maybe that is the argument the SV guys made with Wayne that was mentioned above in this thread?

20. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Thanks.