1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

84-honda-atc-70-1-thumb-960xauto-68237.jpg

Started to say it was one of these on steroids.
    I was wrong, it's one of these on cocaine!

That dude is a seriously good drive.
    I'd like to see how that shifter/clutch operates. Looks kinda like the old twist shift on Vespas and Lambrettas for the `60's and `70's.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This was excellent, thanks for sharing!

3. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Thanks, really quite moving. Being that my last name is Kelly (born in England) parents from Kilkenny that was really thoughtful and well done. Man Ireland is just one of the most beautiful countries.

4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

snowmobiler vs grizzly:

5. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Assholes deserved to be mauled. No reason to be going back and taunting it.

Rebel635, TLR67, ToofPic and 9 others like this.
  6. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Why men aren't getting married.

I felt sort of surprised that this womam understood me without meeting me. It made me feel generic and ordinary. I am sort of ashamed to agree with her also, but I feel how I feel.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

WTF. Back in other thread.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

backbone likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Diesel electric boats have long been quieter than nukes... until they have to snorkel. If you can park your D/E boat on the ocean floor and the carrier group happens to run over you, sure, you can get a few fish away and sink a carrier. In the real world, we would have known where that boat was long before, and have sunk it well ahead of the carrier group's arrival.

wsmc 589 likes this.
  10. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Yep,, comedy can get it right once in a while.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

blkduc likes this.
  12. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Dam,, I so love my dog.

13. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Almost killed my self first time riding one of those, I think that exact model. Hint, dont get up to speed and suddenly turn left, went over so far I scraped my nose and almost sh*t myself before putting it back on 3.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Blockbuster videos is not completely extinct! o_O

15. zertrider

Uhh, they just stated in that video that the US leased the sub for an extra year so that they could develop ways to detect it, as at that time, they couldn't. That was real world testing.

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    ToofPic likes this.
  17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Testing out the CSBK bottle bags?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah...

Because the US still has 1950s era D/E boats to test with. :flag: And the D/E boat would've been sunk 3 days ago (in the real world) when it snorkled 1000 miles ahead of where the carrier group was going.

So, yeah, the US leased the boat for awhile to run tapes on what old ass shit sounds like so our Jonesey's know what to listen for.

You know how sometimes an old ass slow bike will run through a particular corner faster than a motogp bike would from one carefully selected point to another carefully selected point, but the motogp bike would absolutely SMOKE the other bike everywhere else?

That's kinda the same thing here.

20. zertrider

Do a little more reading and learn yourself about the Swedish Gottland class subs. Then review your answer. They can run for 2 weeks virtually silent, and quieter than the US bike subs.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018