1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Parrish!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Ha ha.
    How did John do that anyway, sharpie?

2. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Yes, sharpie with Darrell in 2 left shoes

3. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

This is awesome stuff!
    Brubaker called to let me know.
    I really appreciate it man and let me find a way to pay you back or paint something. Shoot your address and ill get a shirt in the mail.

4. ghetto customs

That was a fun weekend with the TOBC crew!

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Just go have fun and don't worry about it. I'm happy I could help see you live out your dream. I know doing the national circuit is expensive.

Not sure if it would work, but I bet there are a few teams that could take your stuff out west for that swing and then bring your bike back east for you to pickup on those rounds. Might be less expensive than driving back and forth a few times.

6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I'd be more than willing to help out too... Nobody here really knows me but I'll be there anyways and I promise I'm not a stalker :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Way to go @ghetto customs Looked like that Yamaha had at least 5mph on you in top speed!

9. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

It did, I was watching the live timing thinking that Yamaha has some long legs.

10. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

SV's should get +2mm!

track wagon and Phl218 like this.
  11. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Kick-Ass man.
    Hate we didn't make it

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup: I see what you did there.

Phl218, Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Wooooot!

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!

Any plans for more power? Actually 90HP seems really stout for a SV, is there anymore reasonable horsepower left, or with the current rules will the motor be a time bomb?

15. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

90 hp seems really good. I have a 2mm over bore, Race cams and every other superbike thing you can do to an SV motor and I got 91 on u4. I am going to have it tuned for MR12 soon we will see if that makes a difference. What fuel do you get to use? Bike is a 2006 that may have something to do with it as well. I don' know anything about the new SV motors.

16. ghetto customs

Hey guys!
    Good morning!
    What an awesome weekend! Couldn't have done it without everyone involved. Beth, Travis, Keith, Cop, the tell it like it is Masecar and also you Rob Linders! The set of tires helped take away a lot of stress and worries. Thanks everyone

Ill let Masecar elaborate on what he said to Wayne about the rule package on the class, but from what i hear, it was a nice conversation and Wayne listened. I also gave some ideas to Swartz with RRW after they press conference. As far as more power, i dont know what to do, i will let Cop make that decision as the bike is fast now with a lot torque. More importantly, its built to be reliable and last. However, it has to go on a diet, At 380, its 50 lbs heavier than the FZ07. The lightweight battery went bad so i ran a stock R3 battery, we cant cut anything away from the frame or swingarm so weight loss will have to be in aftermarket triples, stem, and wheels. I myself dropped 15lbs before this race. The bike rides awesome and is finally planted to the track. I heard the tires calling me a pussy and telling me to go faster! But man, you guys dont understand how nervous of an old man i was. The last lap was vicious on the brain and made me do a full second slower, allowing Jason to catch me. Was my fault it go so close at the end... Good times though!

With all that said, i think we have a solid program and keep moving like it is. Find a way to drop weight and ride it like its stolen!

17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Awesome job, congrats!

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good to see you again Chris and congrats!!! Awesome Job!

19. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Was fun even just watching live timing, would have loved to see it on TV though!

Congrats on the awesome job!

20. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

382 actually. Stop typing and get to the gym! :crackup:

regularguy likes this.