1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMB, Chicken Hawk, My-Chron Light

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jeff johnson 32, Mar 11, 2018.

1. jeff johnson 32

jeff johnson 32 Well-Known Member

I have for sale 2 pair of warmers. 1 with 3 position temperature settings and one with out. The adjustable ones are the oldest but work well. Only the "ON" lights don't work but will work with a little helping hand. The other set is like new. The Lap timer works perfect and the AMB does too. It blinks green for 3 days and one day red. That seems normal since that is how my other one has done since new. Make a reasonable offer for which ever you might want. All of these belonged to my little brother Jim "211" Johnson.

Jeff

Attached Files:

2. marior1

marior1 Active Member

pm for the amb

3. jeff johnson 32

It's yours but I have to figure out how to woks the BBS thing.

4. jeff johnson 32

OK, So the AMB appears to be sold. I have replied to two inquiries about the tire warmers but have not heard back. If you are interested in purchasing anything listed please just call me at 540-489-4889. Leave a message if you don't get an answer and I will return the call.
    Thank You, Jeff

5. jeff johnson 32

The Non-adjustable tire warmers are sold. $75 for the adjustable set.

6. PAPAPIRANHA

PAPAPIRANHA Well-Known Member

I'll take the Adjustable set of tire warmers

7. jeff johnson 32

Hello Chris, The warmers are yours if you want them. Call me tomorrow.
    Jeff

8. jeff johnson 32

Thanks to all of you who have called or e-mailed and shown interest. Everything is sold except the My-Chron timer.
    If you have an interest please call me at 540-489-4889
    Jeff