1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New home loan or refiance.

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gmay99, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Anyone needing advice on a residential home loan or refinance. Please feel free to contact me. I am licensed in the state of Georgia. I am currently working at Bluestone Capital Group, in Norcross GA. We have access to all of the current programs and are extremely competitive. Feel free to contact me directly at.

[email protected]
    678-997-1593 cell

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Intrest rates are still near historical lows. They are predicted to rise in the near future. Don't miss out on your opportunity to refinance and lower your monthly payment.

Attached Files:

3. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Rates are super low again.

4. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

What are 15 years going for? I am not in your state, but should be comparable.

5. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Hovering around 2.75. No points

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Thanks

7. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

My website is up and running. Please don't hesitate to reach out.
    GeoffMay99.com
    [email protected]

9. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

10. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

We do construction loans as well. We have a loan products to suit everyone's needs.

11. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

12. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

13. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Special pricing for my racing community. Shoot me an email to see how much you can save. [email protected]

14. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Rates are still at historically low level. Good time to refi or purchase

15. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Has DFW started to mellow out yet?
    Seems majority of houses out there keep getting snatched up with cash mostly from overseas. I was window shopping about 2-3 years ago and couldn't believe how fast stuff was going and being undercut by cash buyers. I ended up taking a job elsewhere so that put stuff on hold. I'm not currently shopping but I should be within the next year or so after I get some other finances straightened out.

16. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

It has started to mellow out a little. Mostly because of the lack of inventory. Rates are still really good.

17. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Rates have dipped over the last week. Good time to refi if one is able to. Take up to two months off no mortgage payment and potentially save hundreds a month.

18. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Rates are starting to move up FYI. If any of you are in the market for a refi or purchase, it would be in your best interest to do something sooner than later.

19. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

I now work at CBC National Bank and we are federally chartered. Meaning I can do loans in all 50 states.
    [email protected]

sbk25 and J_Copeland like this.
  20. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Geoff I need to reach out I've been really lazy and slowly doing reaearch. I'm a prime candidate for refinancing! Just truly don't know where to start and if it's truly worth it....

Gmay99 likes this.