1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gawd, I hate this state (CA)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hooper, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Watching the local (bay area) news tonight makes me sick. Where else are federal agents (ICE) portrayed as "bad guys" and ILLEGALS the "victims" of federal raids?!?!? :mad:

I'm gone as soon as I can afford to retire and leave this place in the dust...

2. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

I've been here a month for work and feel ill... I don't know how you stand to live here. Thankfully iborave Friday

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Too late.

EngineNoO9 likes this.
  4. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Lol. Not on purpose either. I've been infected!

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

The mega quake that sends S.Cal and Sacromento:D, into the Pacific can’t happen soon enough.

K51000 likes this.
  6. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I thought that it was kinda funny when I saw on the news this morning they were talking to one of the lead ICE agents and he said that these raids on homes with known criminal illegals wouldn't be necessary if they could arrest these guys as soon as they were released from local LE custody. The "sanctuary city" bullshit has changed all that. Unintended consequences bites libs in the ass again. :D

R Acree likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think they also need to start raiding any day labor area also.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

California is so full up with idiots that they are starting to spill over and stupidfy the rest of the country.

The worst of all the kalifornia stupid is San Fran stupid.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What makes you think it's unintended?

terminus est likes this.
  10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Only in California would the evil witch Nancy Pelosi be considered too conservative....How do we legally inoculate the rest of the country from these degenerates? The Dems have decided that the Latino vote is the best way for them to stay in power that's why they intend to give illegals the vote. Personally I couldn't give a f*ck for local and state elections. Federal positions are a different matter as Representatives and Senators affect us all.

K51000 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dianne Feinstein

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Starting???

Dude, it's like Cali & NYC made a pact to infect the entire country.....you handle the left side, we'll get the right.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, the NYers used to infest where I grew up in PA but they usually only lasted 2 or 3 years. :D There's still some hold outs and new ones come in every year but it's like clockwork: they visit, they buy, they infect, their influence gets rejected, they learn that the country life in never gonna be NYC and they leave. :D

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

CA was just ranked the worst to live in because of lowest quality of living. I normally avoid that state but when I have to go like I did last week, it's in and out as soon as possible.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't know which part you grew up but I can assure you, they've won the Allentown and surrounding areas....crime is up and pretty certain their Liberal politics have infected that place as well.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Keep going north east and preppier and that's my part. :D

XFBO likes this.
  17. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to bring that up because I know that there are at least a few people here that will challenge that study.

But since you did... :p

18. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I just heard this morning that the median home price here in the sillycon valley is now in excess of $1M.

Want a nice home in a nice neighborhood? Bring your $2M and we might be able to get something close to that. :eek:

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

WTF? The study says Iowa is #1? Ain't no way in hell those corn fed hillbillys are #1 :D

MN #2, yeah it's always in the top 3 which is accurate.

G 97 likes this.
  20. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Take that Garth! :crackup:

G 97 likes this.