1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iOS getting me in trouble with my wife!

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Feb 23, 2018.

1. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Seems like every time I travel (which is a lot) I get 1-2 times where she calls or Facetime's me and it never rings. Later on when she's clearly annoyed she'll text just to make sure I'm not dead but by then it's too late. The damage is done.... Thanks Apple.

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. It will be ringing on my end but my fiancées phone doesn't do anything.

Same going the other way. I'll have the phone right next to me and it won't do anything then all of a sudden a flurry of messages saying "hello?!"

3. Rising Sun

Rising Sun Well-Known Member

Sounds like the girls are the issue on this scenario. Tell them to chill the eff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But, but...Apple.

tony 340 likes this.
  5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Reset your network settings.

6. :stupid:

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Girls suck at technology

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's racist.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That shouldn't be a problem. :crackup:

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Try putting something else in her mouth. ;)

StaccatoFan likes this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Slam the ham successfully while they're at home at they won't be suspicious :Poke:

tony 340 and Gorilla George like this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Meh, it’s your fault for not training her right in the first place. You’ve got to ignore them every so often so you don’t get in to this situation where you’re expected to drop everything and immediately answer to her every beck and call.

Boman Forklift, BHP41, brex and 2 others like this.
  13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Do you have Do Not Disturb turned on? I usually do because I’m not interested in using my phone to talk to people.

14. EngineNoO9

Don't use Do not disturb with my personal phone. Use it for my work phone. She likely FaceTimed me which would ring my 2 phones and my iPad.

15. EngineNoO9

:whoosh:

Yeah... This is why every other week there's a divorce thread in here. I've been gone a month and try to talk to my wife once a day especially so I can talk to my kids too.

16. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

It’s really easy to accidentally silence someone or a text group now. I have done it by mistake a few times since the update because I wasn't paying attention.

17. :stupid: