1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Jeezuz....who brought the nazi paraphenalia?? :D

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What about this?

Anyway, as I mentioned I probably over reacted to you implying I was a keyboard cowboy!!! I didn't stuff you on a bet... but you surely did threaten me!!!!

I said that one time, probably shouldn't have, but didn't say it again and it was only after you implied I was a keyboard cowboy that wouldn't back up the check my ass will cash!!!

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I'll kick both your asses if you don't knock it off!

:D

Boman Forklift and Robby-Bobby like this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No you won't. Nobody can beat Ricky Boobie's ass. Just ask him.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'd never ever ever say that. Lol had my ass kicked plenty.

7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

No one is using my trebuchet on these two guys. Ya’ll have to find n’other.

5axis likes this.
  8. condon66

My dad used to say that. I grew up with 4 other brothers.

9. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Appears I did miss the drama between page 1 and 76 :crackup:

1k bets on lap times? Good stuff.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That’s part of the drama. Bobby said peeps here could beat the great one. The great one is afraid of a heads up race, so he snuck in the race would be to beat his one-time personal best that he can’t even sniff.

badmoon692008 and Boman Forklift like this.
  11. condon66

I personally don't give a flying fuck about the whole ordeal. I don't really understand why anybody would. It's between you and J7O.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I don't know.....when Roy gets his balls in a vice he gets pretty rowdy!

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Settle down boys. You're both good dudes and this is just silly. Plenty of shit gets blown out of proportion on the internet. Calm the fuck down.

Boman Forklift and Ducti89 like this.
  15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Actually, I think the kid was ten at the time. We had some fun smack talking in here. None of it was electric go kart level serious. Or any kind of serious at all, for that matter.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Wait a minute! Don't you owe me a cheeseburger or something?

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Very true. Royd Rage is the Ultimate Internet Warrior for sure.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Sorry Robby Bobby. I love how you helped Bobby Fong, made a flat track to help everyone in your area, and offered Draik a place to build a bike.

Razr and Scotty87 like this.
  19. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I appreciate the calling RB out. Him claiming I won't post my account is a joke, who posts pictures of their bank accounts online. I was good for the bet but you backed out like a little bitch because you realized you couldn't beat me. It's fine, I get it, it sucks to suck. We all know you backed out and failed to pay me the money. As the other guy said, I don't get how they aren't raising pitch forks and coming after you for that money. I was actually just going to send it to your ex so she can pay the electric bill and keep the lights on for your kids. I doubt Clarence is still paying it.

I didn't post the gun thing, some troll that stalks my FB posted it. The shots were from a p226 Legion, p229 extreme, and a p320 compact. I had three guns in my bag when I decided to stop by and shoot a few rounds. As for kicking my ass? We are grown adults, you won't touch me and don't ever threaten me again.

The start of the thread was just for fun and mentioning something cool. I thought it was kind of cool we got a local gokart track and that I was winning money at it. Within a few pages in RB started talking shit and I've just been trolling the last 75 pages. It's entertaining how I can make a comment or two and come back a couple weeks later and the forum has lost their damn mind for 10+ more pages in my absence.

Hell I even changed my picture to one wearing a god damn banana hat, how serious can this be?

... awaits 10 more pages before replying....

Past Glory likes this.
  20. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

In case you didn't catch that the first time. :D