Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is there powder residue on the targets?

cav115 likes this.
  2. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Definitely still has it. J70!

3. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

JO now needs to present a shooting challenge where he has some ambiguous unfair advantage.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You have to beat his all time best shot, achieved with a Daisy Red Ryder when he was nine. You too must use a Red Ryder. At one hundred yards.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

E kart bb gun drive-by shooting challenge

cav115, Venom51 and terminus est like this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So Robby Bobby will pop off how much better of a shot he is, throw down a $1000 bet, then chickenshit his way back out of the bet, like it wasn't really ever said?

I still think the blobster needs to put up and race J7O!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    418, terminus est, HPPT and 3 others like this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

When the fuck did I ever chickenshit my way out like it wasn't even said? I've never once denied saying it.

I'll have to find the exact quote but I'm pretty sure after JO denied giving me a practice I remember feeling like it simply wasn't fun anymore seeing as that's his only real thing apparently going for him is running the board against kids in karts.

I did plan on attending a kart session on my way to score a race in Ohio, however the series I was to score completely fell apart.

I'm not sure if you're insinuating that I don't have the money or simply talking shit but if we need to I'm sure I can dredge up some completely stupid shit you've said as well if need be.

8. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The bullet beside the target was to show how small the target was. Without the reference size it’s impossible to define how big or small the target was. The shots were at 10 yards. I haven’t shot but probably twice in the last year. Those shots are about the distance of my thumb nail from center. I think we can establish that’s decent.

No bets, ya’ll talked a bunch of shit on the last one and then let RB back out without paying up. I still think he should have to PayPal me the money since he folded on a bet that he wanted. But that’s how the internet works, people talk a big game but never back it up.

SuddenBraking and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-02-12-07-58-43-1.png
    Handbags at dawn, gentlemen.

418 and badmoon692008 like this.
  10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Does anybody have a gawdam mouse trap we can set? This thing is pestering again.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

well, since there was no time limit on the bet, and you refused to make it a fair bet with same track conditions, I say he just shows up now and easily collects the money. Last time I was there, laptimes were ~2 seconds faster than before...

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

They changed the track and made it faster. Hence the change in lap times

14. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

10 yards? Give 'em hell Quigley.

terminus est and auminer like this.
  15. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

never claimed to be a shooting god. I'd say 90+% of America couldn't sho0t that well.

no matter how good or bad someone does at something you can always count on everyone on this forum to talk shit and make it seem as if they could do better. Sad world we live in where everyone has to attempt to put someone else down to make themselves feel better or superior.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Don't sell yourself short, you're definitely in the top 1%.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

indeed

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

No, dude. It's that you come here bragging, and people don't like the arrogance.

But I suspect that you know this, and don't care.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

99% wouldn't blow their own horn on a forum that represents a fairly high percentage of competitive folks that could do better.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, the holes in the target give scale...

MikeR and bitchcakes like this.