1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlantic Coastal Mini's

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by britx303, Feb 10, 2018.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Looking to get my daughter on roadcourse this summer and hopefully hit the VIR and NJMP round,and maybe head up to the Beaver. Will there be wera minis at these rounds?

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

As far as I know not on the big tracks, njmp and vir both run mini trackdays and races by themselves though.

3. britx303

The last time WERA raced Summit there was minis right after lunch,or at least I thought they did........its been a couple of years now. Dang,I was hoping for her and I both to race the same weekends i make my return to WERA:D

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

talk to PatrickEagan at vir, he runs the kart track, she should be able to ride there that weekend.

5. britx303

Ahhh,not what I was hoping for. Shoot.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

She can for sure run minis at NJMP that weekend (whether with minigp in a race or just open track days).

7. britx303

What I was hoping to do was get 2 kayo's, and she and I both race wera minis before the V7s or whatever classes i'm going to run in. That was the plan I was shooting for. We are planning on njminigp as well in the meantime.