The Offical rollcall.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 15, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

OOHHHHHH.....BOOOM....BOOOM....RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE!!!

:crackup:

TurboBlew and Mot Okstef like this.
  2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Back then I don't think those penalties were being called like they are today, they were showing clips of the Saints killing Favre in that championship game and they weren't getting penalties for the late hits.

I was just saying that opposed to football psi that had a real effect in the outcome of the games. I guess I don't know if cheating is the right thing to call it, but paying guys to injure opponents is pretty fucked up.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I bought three pairs of socks just the other day, Joseph Merrick. :D

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I had to look up who that was?

Did all three pairs of socks help make you look taller, or were they used to cover your unit while you take care of yourself?:cool:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't confuse me with someone who is claiming that deflating the balls (an obvious attempt at cheating) had any effect on the game. One would have to be pretty stupid to look at when and how many points were scored to argue that. Sometimes, people cheat when they don't need to. :D

But I don't think that the comparison to the Saints is a good one.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The elephant man?

7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm not comparing the incidents, I'm saying one team is still hated years later and the other has pretty much been forgotten, even though it had a direct connection to a Super Bowl win.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, you know that it's more complicated than that. People don't hate the patriots just because they're cheaters. :D

9. eggfooyoung

Same here.

Now, before the family gets home and all hell breaks loose, I'm going to go take a nap and dream about being Brady.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You talked about evidence. Based on that it was ruled in Brady's favor. He played in 2015 because of that while the league appealed and had to base their case on the fact that it literally says that Roger can discipline whichever way he sees fit.
    Nobody said "poor Tom"- his mom's health was the main reason he didn't litigate any further when he could have.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Goodell sucks ass.....:moon:

TurboBlew, BigBird and Mot Okstef like this.
  12. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Lol at the reference to PSIs of footballs. When you consider temperature drop that night, the fact that the official couldn’t remember what gauge he used to check pregame pressures versus mid-game pressure and both gauges were different. Let’s see, oh yeah, then when they decided to check footballs for the following season and refused to release any findings...ideal gas law? FIFA has a huge variance for soccer/football...know why? Let’s face it, Patriots we’re doomed from the start, winning attracts haters

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

DEAR GOD!

Could somebody please change the title of this thread? It's fucking with my brain. :mad:

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

This whole argument sounds vaguely familiar, like "persecuted everywhere." :)

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

screenshot-forums.13x.com 2018-01-16 02-04-18-208.png

16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear they are doomed from the start. :D

Now that the Steelers shit the bed and embarrassed themselves at home, I am now rooting for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl at home. :cool:

Anyone but the Cheatriots.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People with sick moms can still litigate, he stopped because he was going to lose and Brady is smart enough not to waste his time or money.

Lee#144 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's truly funny is I defended the Patriots then and still say it was bullshit and didn't matter in the end result now. I'm just fucking with Massholes ridiculous lack of logic and his argument that it's okay since the Colts did it too - when they didn't :crackup:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It helps if you start pronouncing official in your head as Oh-fick-ee-ul The lack of the ee part doesn't matter as much then :D

20. eggfooyoung

Offecal is more fitting.