1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 KTM RC390

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 2Big4Bike, Oct 8, 2017.

1. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a 2015 KTM RC390

8200 miles
    Clean Michigan title in my name
    Partially safety wired for the track
    New Michelin RS tires this summer (long lasting on this lightweight)
    New somewhat obnoxious Danmoto exhaust
    Water/Engine Ice for coolant
    Previous owner rattle canned the entire bike. I removed most of it with paint reducer, could use some more detailing.

Only been on track for a few sessions while coaching for STT this summer. I'm 6'7" 250lbs and look like a monkey riding a football, but I was grinning ear to ear...(so was everyone that watched).

It's a fun little bike that someone will enjoy building into a full fledge racer...or goof off on it as it is.

After transferring the title and buying tires, coolant, exhaust...I'm loosing money at $3,700, but I did enjoy it this summer so although I don't have much wiggle room, money talks. If it doesn't sell, I'll slowly upgrade it next year. Only trades I'd be interested in would be a vintage Kawasaki (KZ900,KZ1000).

Bike is located in Southern Michigan...49221. Buyer to arrange shipping.

I can text more pictures as requested.

2. 2Big4Bike

Crap...looks like my pictures that showed up on the preview didn't make it to the ad.

3. 2Big4Bike

4. ducatilvr

ducatilvr Well-Known Member

Would you be willing to trade for a nicely sorted Ducati 1098? Looking to add the smaller bikes to my stable for next race season

5. 2Big4Bike

I wasn't really thinking about trades other than a vintage Kawi...but feel free to PM details on the 1098.

ducatilvr likes this.
  6. ducatilvr

ducatilvr Well-Known Member

I pm'd u

7. 2Big4Bike

8. 2Big4Bike

Offers?

9. dyii

dyii Active Member

Ever crashed? Any problems with overheating or had the head gaskets replaced and the heads planed?

10. 2Big4Bike

QUOTE dyii "Ever crashed? Any problems with overheating or had the head gaskets replaced and the heads planed?"

Bike was a street bike that previous owner at some point tipped over on both sides. This is evident by small scratches on the stickers on the fairings. Belly pan is cracked as can be seen in the second picture.

I've had this bike hall my fat ass around Grattan for laughs this summer while instructing for STT (probably some pics on "us129 photos" and "electric-eye").

I've kept an eye on the temperature and never had an overheating issue (running engine ice and water). No engine work has been performed. Just pulled the stock exhaust (shaved 8 lbs!).

Regards,
    Chad

11. 2Big4Bike

Bump

Don't be shy make an offer and begin your winter build project.

12. adiancook

adiancook Well-Known Member

Stand up guy and an awesome little bike! GLWS

13. Tim Downing

Tim Downing Racer811

Still for sale? I'll be rolling through south MI next week and would like to take a look.

14. 2Big4Bike

PM responded to.

15. 2Big4Bike

TTT...pre-Christmas bump.

16. 2Big4Bike

TTT....monthly bump...offers?

17. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

Come to the north east at all?

18. 2Big4Bike

Not intentionally...where North East?

19. vance

vance *

What vintage Kawi are you looking for? I’ve got an armada of EX500 bikes im about to post up for sale.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania?