1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

That type of trash talk will have to wait until after this weekend to see who is still left standing. ;)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rooting for the Falcons over the Iggles, Titans over the Patriots (I know but it'd be great), Steelers over Jags, Saints over Vikings but okay if the Queens win there.

Falcons for the Superbowl win.

:crackup:

Lawn Dart likes this.
  3. Mot Okstef

More like Super Bowl CHOKE! :crackup:

They have prior experience donchaknow? :moon:

4. Mot Okstef

Gotta go with the PA teams. Steelers and Eagles. :cool:

Would love to see the Pats lose. Nobody likes them anyway. :D

My picks are Steelers, Eagles, Titans and Saints.

Motofun352 and dtalbott like this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Love to see the Jag(offs?)s get to the AFC final but beating Pitt at home twice in one year is close to dreaming.
    At this point it would be nice at least to see a game where the defense dropped the frigging thug crap and tried to play minus their idiot antics that has cost them games. Being real though I see Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Vikings emerging for next week in the champ rounds.

Sigh...enjoy the games.

Yzasserina likes this.
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

May I suggest some reverse psychology? :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Meh, fate is female just like mother nature and as with all females in my life neither one pays a damn bit of attention to anything I say :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My prognostications:

Vikes by 9
    Falcs by 10
    Jags by 5
    Pats by 3

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Vikes - Saints game will be at least a 14 point margin. Problem is, I'm not sure which way!
    Falcons - Eagles... yeah, you got it
    Stillers will beat the Jags by at least 10
    Pats could start Amendola at QB and beat the Titans by 3

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Vikes have the D. Hard to bet against them leaving double digits points on the table. Saints have gelled again as a points scoring team, but their D isn't as impressive. I don't see double digits separating them, and I think the purple princesses have the edge.

Steelers are good. Jags are sneaky. That is going to be the game to watch this weekend IMHO.

Pats ain't all that. Miami beat them. Obnoxiously. Not really too up on how TN has played this year, but seeing how badly the Pats played in Miami gives me hope that they fall (and I grew up in New England. :confused: )

Atlanta is going to blow out the Eagles. I might check the scores a couple of times to see how badly, but that's not a game I have any intention of watching.

And I am afraid of Atlanta next weekend. They're the only NFC team that really seems to have what it takes to knock out the Vikes, especially in their home stadium.

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I can see Atlanta finally playing up to their potential, then a rematch in the SB.
    I would like to see someone new win the big game though....Vikings FINALLY winning a SB would be cool.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bills getting punted in the first round sucked. Imagine a bowl with the two 4-time loser teams? :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. Sabre699

So much mind-blowing in just 2 posts! I'm just glad to finally see the Jags in there.

Where in NE Egg?

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

As much as I'd like to see them try, if the Titans can win against Brady, it removes excuses.

They're not given much respect, but the Titans are a good team.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

masshole likes this.
  16. Sabre699

You cahnt get theyah from heyah. :D

pickled egg likes this.
  17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

They are statisticallly one of the worst teams in a few categories, including points scored vs points allowed during the regular season, to make the current NFL playoff format but carry on- great football talk here as usual.

18. Mot Okstef

Go Eagles! Beat them dirty birds!!!! :cool:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. Mot Okstef

Is that a Johnny B gnome photo bomb? :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that first pass just stopped midair. This is gonna be a long day.

And a fumble before I could finish writing that. I'm done.