1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anaheim round 1 on now!! 10:00 pm 1/06

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Jan 6, 2018.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I never expected to see a wardrobe malfunction.

2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Tomac suffers yet another totally unforced error while holding what should have been a comfortable lead for a wire to wire win confirms the feeling I have had for years now that he is mentally too weak for the season long grind it takes to bring home championships. I was thoroughly impressed with the ride turned in by Roczen. The mere fact that he is even riding is astounding, much less that he is showing that he's got a chance to be a strong contender.
    Hill shouldn't have switched to Suzuki for this season. There's a reason that he and his teammate are the only two in the field.

cartmen34 and Phl218 like this.
  3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

So when does JS7 make a vague FB post about coming back again and cause Vital to explode? Or is he just going to let the Tomac threads rage for a little bit?

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

The rumour I heard from my friend's son is Stewart coming back next year on a 250. I said no way, that could be true.

I was surprised James little brother doesn't have a ride? He sure seemed to be better than a lot of people on the grid now.

5. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Hill turned in the fastest qualifier time on the night, don’t think it’s a bike issue.

6. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

If you noticed she isn't Ms SX and she even kind of said it. Plus the two mains she didn't hold the 30 second board. I think supercross is going all PC now which is bs.

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

They said she's their social media person.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

That had to have been one of the best tracks that stayed together all night.
    Stayed moist,great grip,Plus!! They all got metal launch pads now,and little steppy stools like the
    short guys use in harescrambles :crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sorry, didn't hear, or see, really, that portion. I dvr'd the race and skimmed through. I did see glimpses of her, and just assumed. And now, hearing that, coupled with the makeup to mud segment, I agree, we may be on the pc highway.

ajcjr likes this.
  10. shakazulu12

MS had a post saying he was going to be there. Then was on the entry list. Then a couple hours before the event he put another post up saying he wasn't going to be there, which drew about 10,000 pissed off comments from Stewart family fans who are tired of them at this point.

11. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

It was noted that he couldn't repeat that Hill couldn't repeat that lap in a race, as he couldn't jump the finish line jump. Same line was used in the final lap of the main to make a pass for position.

12. shakazulu12

Making the rounds on the interwebs today. I laughed.

[​IMG]

13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

For the 25 points it cost..I would have shown the world my ass:clap:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

He pulled off completely a lap or two later and they mentioned something about re-aggravating a shoulder injury, so I don't know that they would have helped...

ToofPic likes this.
  15. shakazulu12

Looks like Malcolm Stewart is in for JGR while Bogle is out.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Not so awesome for Bogle, but that's awesome for Stewart, I couldn't understand why he didn't' have a ride, unless he or his dad is a real PITA?

17. shakazulu12

He's been really out of shape the past few years. Seems like he can throw down a single lap with the best of them, but can't make it race distance.