1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anaheim round 1 on now!! 10:00 pm 1/06

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Jan 6, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Get to watchin!!

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I is here and be enjoying it!!!!!!

ToofPic likes this.
  3. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Too many commercials and filler between heats.

MachineR1 likes this.
  4. ToofPic

Flip to football? Buy something Monster Energy? (subliminal message)

5. Boman Forklift

How are the Rams doing?

6. ToofPic

They are done!!!
    26-13 Atlanta won

7. Boman Forklift

Bummer. What was the score

8. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Bull riding on CBS Sports for filler!

ToofPic likes this.
  9. ToofPic

I freakin love PBR!! I didn't grow up around bulls,but wish I had! Bull riders are badass!!
    My secret love,but I'm not man enough to hit the ground like those fellurs do:bow::bow:

10. ToofPic

You are at the best event tonight!!

11. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Man I do like the KROC and yes, it is a miracle he is back. But man it's like this whole broadcast is devoted to him.

Good racing.

ToofPic likes this.
  12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Damn Tomac.......

13. ToofPic

Its good to see him back!! The sport needs him!! If many more guys leave,Im not gonna know who the hell I'm watching.

14. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

then you are not a true fan of the series. LOL! 22 guys on the gate once a week, for 17 out of 18 weekends. last night there were 20 or more that never made the main. there are some great young guns coming but, no one person is in full domination mode. lots of vets, lots of changes from year to year with teams. I think that makes for a great points race/chase.

with Barcia back on a Yamaha that he gels with, and the right trainer, and group around him, he could do some damage. marvin will be like dungey but, with chinks in the armor. tomac is just tomac, dominant until he makes the inevitable error from lack of concentration, or pushing too hard when not needed.

Anderson can do it, if he wants to. I want to see seeley step up, and stay healthy. KRoc can do some damage but, he is like tomac, and cant control is style when needed but, with that said. I have had a catastrophic injury twice, and watching him go through the close call last night, and re-group like maverick in air combat, was inspiring. he seemed humbled, and the attention was deserved, for what he went through, and his remarkable come back from that type of devastating injury.

Ski

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Grrrrr....:mad:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

After the outdoor season, I was hoping Eli had figured it out. Man, all he needs is to get that concentration fixed and he won't be beat. He could be RV or McG type dominant, win every main of the season.

18. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Big question for me is where and who is Ms SX????

Phl218 likes this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Juliana Daniel. She was there. But she's no Jenny Taft.

20. Boman Forklift

Yes, last night we discussed how Tomac and Roczen are very similar to bubba Stewart, very quick but a little out of control.

ToofPic likes this.