1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily dose of California stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Jan 5, 2018.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I was listening to JRE with Remy Warren today and they were talking about Californians wanting to restore the Grizzly bear population. I knew there had to be a petition out there, and google didn’t disappoint.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/633...e-grizzly-bears-to-californias-sierra-nevada/

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

The comments are priceless. I agree with Rogan’s idea to release them in San Francisco. One grizzly for every one of the 65k people who signed the petition should take care of that human population issue they have. :D

2. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Is that Francis Ngannou? Nevermind, less scary. :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Would be kinda funny watching a pack of gayboi's running for their life from a hungry Grizzly.

Mot Okstef and JBraun like this.
  5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Running away from bears in SFO probably depends on the neighborhood. Running towards, well, again, neighborhoods.

motoboy and 5axis like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

bleacht and pscook like this.
  7. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

John West Salmon is a classic!! :crackup:

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

As opposed to what? The straight guys would stay to fight? This is dumber than the petition. :D

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I think he's finding more humor in their Lamar-esque running style than whether or not straight guys would stand up and bitch slap a grizzly. ;)

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Clearly you've never seen The Revenant and/or heard The Ballad of Davy Crockett.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wrong on both counts.

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

But they lose something when translated into French...

:D

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Im sure that's doctored but man, can you just IMAGINE!?!?! Talk about shitting the shorts!!!

That pic reminds me of a vid not so long ago of a mt. biker running into one and a chase ensues.... :eek:

15. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

2002 Glacier National Park, where the ex was complaing about me wanting to stay at the KOA. (“Showers”) When we pull into the KOA, they have a ten foot chain link fence that starts at the road, and encircles the entire campground. She mentions the fence aloud, wondering WHY. I tell her it is to separate the people and bears.
    Later in the week, we are riding our bicycles on “Going To The Sun” in the park, when I spot a large Bear eating berries on the west side of the road. I keep quiet as she is sweating the climb. At the turn around, I mention the ‘large bear in the berry bramble’ as we start back down the hill. As we get close I indicate the bears location, just as one of the tourist buses rolls up. They stop, and all of the windows all go down, with much shouting, which spooks the bear. Happy ending; he went up the hill.
    She talked several times about how nice it was to have the showers in the campground ...

track wagon likes this.
  16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I was GSing with a crowd of other BMW goobs at the Georgia Mountain Rally back at the turn of the century. Ahead on the trail were 2 or 3 bear cubs running away. The other guys continued after them. But you've never seen an F650 Dakar turn 180° and head back up the trail spewing piss and shit faster than I did. There was no way in Nibelheim that I was gonna meet Mamma Bear that day. Whadda bunch of idtios.

XFBO likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bear rape sounds the same in most languages.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nuh-uh ...

Bear rape
    le viol des ours

Not even close. :D

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

20. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

You obviously know nothing about animals, maaan. They just want to live in peace and harmony with humans maaan. Those cubs just wanted to play and cuddle maaan!!

Shenanigans and motoboy like this.