1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn...and I thought antifa were bad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 3, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No fear of being shot by the owner.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It gets worse than that. The owner would get prosecuted. Lots of hunting weapons around. Owner use them on criminals at their own peril. Even while defending their homes.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

High youth-unemployment doesn't help, I'm sure.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

A shit bag breaks into a home in France and the owner shoots said shit bag and the owner is the criminal?

Are you serious?

What about other means of protection, like a baseball bat? Still criminally liable?

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

For sale- French rifle, never fired, dropped once.

BHP41 likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Correct me if I’m wrong but that seems to be the way most of Europe is or is headed when it comes to defending yourself/property with firearms.

France’s military gets an undeserved bad rap IMO. The magazine cover is funny though. :D

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Call me insensitive but I say GOOD......they've been in deep denial for a long ass time, they made their bed now sleep in it.

Can you just imagine what car insurance must cost there? LMAO!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know for a fact, but I doubt that the type of weapon matters much. If you kill someone, short of having it on video that it was you or them, I think you're going to court. Don't quote me on that, I don't know the exact laws. But I have seen enough stories to think that it's not far off.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  11. SnacktimeKC

Did you ever read Seal Team 6 by Howard Wastin? I want to say he trained with some French special forces dudes (or it was Swedish) and was impressed, either way great book.

Agree about Europe and firearms, I think it includes pretty much any violence. AKA if someone breaks into your home and you stab them you're in some serious shit.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"Too boocoo!"

13. SnacktimeKC

We do have a murder rate that's 19 times higher than France, in large part do to how many guys we have compared to them.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL....in large part? :crackup:

I got one for you, "in large part", if you deduct crimes/homicides from ALL US Cities trying to emulate France (= Liberal Cities), our numbers would rise to the very top for safest Country per capita to reside in.....hands down fact!!

15. SnacktimeKC

Never said they wouldn't and you've never seen me remotely call for any sort of gun control. But, you can't argue one of the big reasons they have a much lower murder rate is that they have no where near as many guns as we do. Not to mention if you excluded the murder rate from their cities I'b bet it would be the same argument as yours.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Fuck you're stupid...how are you going to try and compare a policy of an urban area where anyone can come and go as they please to that of a country with borders. The MAJORITY (since you like capital words) of guns in Chicago are bought legally in Indiana, which is closer than the grocery store in many south side neighborhoods. Secondarily, and this will be shocking, we can own guns and concealed carry here too. Finally, we also cheer for the good guy who gets a bad one. No one is trying to prosecute the shooting of a car jacker last week.

So now that we've established they are completely different things, can you please tell us again how an American city is like France?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe it's because French cars are so shitty to begin with? Who cares of you burn a Peugeot or a Renault?

[​IMG]

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

CC is a wonderful thing.

I love how libtards blame Indiana’s gun laws for Chicago’s crime problems. :crackup:

XFBO likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You're missing the point.

1) The vast majority of France is NOT urban and yet politically they are very much Liberal/Progressive as a country. Their policy making is part of the problem.
    2) Murders aren't a result of ONLY having higher number of firearms present, it's the result of allowing your community to degrade to become the worst type of human being, be it through lax policies, lack of policing for whatever reason, lack of education, lack of encouraging CAREER building and probably the most important one> lack of support of the FAMILY UNIT.

Our inner Cities have been proving that for decades, fatherless children tend to be more vulnerable to turning to a life of criminal behavior.

My beef with Democrats is their refusal to address that problem, hell, they're IGNORING IT altogether so the vicious cycle continues.....

To suggest that a high number of firearm availability is the primary culprit for homicides is STUPID.....IMHO.

20. SnacktimeKC

You need a geography lesson, parts of Indiana are pretty much a suburb if Chicago. But I will say gun laws, like drug laws, will never work.