1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

A defender has to make contact to be 'down' in the NFL, so if the defender never touched him he could crawl on his hands and knees.

In college you'd be correct.

dobr24 likes this.
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I thought the defender touched him on the back. Hard to tell on this little screen.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

His knee was down but he wasnt touched until after the ball had broken the plane.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The only way that game could've had a satisfying outcome is if every obnoxious Pats fan in New England had joined every obnoxious Steeler fan at the game, and North Korea lobbed a nuke onto the 50 yard line.

TLR67, DucatiBomber and dtalbott like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

But he wasn't touched. Play is alive until knee down and opposing player makes contact.

Edit: what those fuckers said. :D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah Yeah...what do you want us to do? win the game? At least we made it a game, but we need that #2 pick. Maybe we can find our next franchise QB who will us many more super bowls.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jags slaughter the Texans to go 10-4 and gain entry to the playoffs.

TLR67 likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats to the Jags. From inept every year to having one of the best defenses in a long time. I don't really like any other team but my squad, but the Jags with Tom C in the front office has me cheering for them. I also really like DeShaun Watson, but he's not there unfortunately.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't remember if I said this but f@ck the Patriots! F@ck them right in their asses with a slightly deflated football. :D

Mot Okstef, TLR67 and Banditracer like this.
  10. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

James caught the ball with 2 hands and waved it around in two different directions before he hit the ground. If he can wave it around, how can they say it wasn't in possession?

pretty dumb

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    dtalbott and dobr24 like this.
  11. Sabre699

:crackup:Hating the Pats for the ineptitude of the fucking refs is just precious.
    All the hate should be compiled into pity for the poor loyal folks of Cleveland.

GO JAGS!

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

We don't want your pity. We will rise from these ashes to become a team that barely makes the playoffs again!

dtalbott and Sabre699 like this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't pity the Browns. Not one bit. They suck really really bad and I doubt could beat a good division 2 college team but the fans still show up and still believe that this week that their team won't taken a beating like rodney king.

Nah, in a few years they won't suck and that's when I'll feel bad for the true Cleveland fans because all the bandwagon jumpers and false fans will come out. Like Seattle but less chardonnay and brie and more capri pants, mustache wax and flat tire beer.

dtalbott likes this.
  14. Sabre699

Holy shit! :crackup:

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

TurboBlew and Mot Okstef like this.
  16. Sabre699

Clowney...heh heh...Clowney...cracks me up to say it.
    Oh yeah...fuck Clowney...heh heh...Clowney. :crackup:

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't think they are alone. I think at least 25 teams would cheer if their QB was traded for Watson. But this prank is pretty hilarious on it's own merit.

Mot Okstef, dtalbott and Banditracer like this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Another bad call goes in the Patriot's favor, the refs are going to make sure they win out the season:Poke:

BigBird likes this.