1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

Don't do that! Greg's partner is a stand up guy, and the brains of the operation. He shouldn't be a part of this. If you're trying to teach Greg a lesson, just give up now and let it go.

ToofPic and Focker like this.
  2. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Hate to be that guy, but Greg's got a bit of a point. I would just get rid of the bike and move on.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh look, Focker is that guy.

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

So, klassie (traditional spelling) guy.
    Hope your strap-on works & you get paid.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Greg, should of thought about that before he ran his man pleaser. He clearly is ok with people getting ripped off. So fuck him and pro flow, I hope nobody uses them ever again ..

6. Jedb

Dude!
    Never go full retard.

7. Jedb

True story! This is great. :D
    What’s the over/under on 300 pages?

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Melka is his own worst enemy. No need to teach him a lesson. He has successfully convinced a sizeable percentage of his peers that he is a tool with no help whatsoever. Chad threw himself off of a cliff. Melka is merely practicing self-flagellation.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

We are going to need another champion for Team Babuska I think. A CR showing could definitely do it. JO joining the squad might get them another 30 pages. Unless MJ actually decides to post up. That could get us to 400.

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Are you seriously new to the internet or something? I don't get it.

11. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

This is still going on? 233 pages.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wouldn't that have made things easier...

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Plus the balls in a zip lock bag?

14. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

if you go to Verizon and buy a iPhone X for 900 bucks and when you get home you find out that is a empty shell demo that would be buyer beware since you took the salesman of there word?
    If you pay a premium for a built properly sprung bike and it's not that's not shame on the buyer that's a dishonest seller.
    There should be honor in the paddock and within the sport. we all participate in a dangerous hobby that normally includes some brother/sisterhood when someone gets hurt everyone pitches in and helps in any way possible. But one one guy rips off another Buyer beware?

15. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

To clarify, what I mean is that having been screwed on the motor and master cylinder, you're going to be more likely to get wound up by what many would consider wear and tear items but in the context of what you've gone through feels like an extra f*cking.

I can guarantee you're going to find the subframe is tweaked to some extent. There will be some level of bend to the rims. Mounts will be stripped or worn, bolts rounded off etc.

I think you'll keep driving yourself nuts with this thing.

My two cents.

Bloodhound likes this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He's gonna go blind.

Mot Okstef and badmoon692008 like this.
  17. We can do it! Sparta!

18. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

How about just get your friend to pay up. Seems to be a problem with people youre associated with.

Mot Okstef, brex, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  19. I agree with that. I completely understand Jon’s point and his reasoning, and it is justified.

But if it were me, ida said “fuck this piece of shit” a long time ago. People would already be drinking soft drinks out of what was melted from that bike. At this point, I couldn’t be paid to ride it again.

vance and Focker like this.
  20. Was thinking the same, it’s the place to do it so you don’t do it in person and can hide behind a screen