1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

I always thought that dude was a piece of shit, but if he is coming after a women, that's about as low as it gets. That's on the same level of someone who abuses children, in my book. It'll be funny to see how tough he is when he see's you at the track. I bet he doesn't say a word. I don't know you at all, but he is about 120 lbs soaking wet, I bet you could take him :D

2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

So just reverse the situation. Wouldn’t you have liked to have that little ol $4300 if you were owed it when you got served for the lawsuit taking BamBams money?

Too bad that crooked judge didn’t throw out that case because $3000 is not that much money when other cases are for $15,000. Face it, the world just doesn’t work the way you think it should and unless you figure that out soon, bad things will continue to happen to you.

worthless and BamBam212 like this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Guerilla

terminus est likes this.
  5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

6. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder how this guy could even think about showing up at a race when everyone knows he owes money to people and he just paid for a pit pass to get into the track? He would be lucky to try that and not end up leaving with a bloody nose.

Sadly I thought the same thing when I walked by Frankie B at a Moto America race this past summer. I know It’s not him but still, all the money they pour into racing while knowingly screwing a fellow racer.
    Why do people feel this behavior is acceptable in a civilized society?

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

@Jedb and we thought our local president issues were bad :crackup:

8. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, it's not like he just showed up to the track, this year, like he did every other year. He showed up with a spray painted red toy hauler and a 1994 ford f350 diesel, as opposed to to his usual mis-matched paint Monte Carlo and harbor freight trailer and tent to sleep in. That's a step up, probably inline with how much he has in outstanding judgments against him :crackup:

9. Mongo you should seriously do that when you get a chance. I’ve seen multiple examples of Phil’s work; he isn’t a hack. He will hook it up nicely for you.

bleacht and Phl218 like this.
  10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Because before me, these threads rarely went the way of the OP. Also, many people would just take their lumps and move along for fear of ostracizing themselves in the paddock.

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Your wife made you type that didn't she

12. Elsinore

Elsinore Well-Known Member

can someone verify that JaN is really stalemate27 ?
    perhaps Chad can chime in if this is not the case.

13. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

BEFORE you ? Sir, your memory is short. A number of other "buyer beware" threads popped up after your multi-year long thread, with many people stating "it's a misunderstanding, just call the guy!" .. Go look. Yes, in THIS THREAD, most feared posting anything that wasn't in agreement with the majority. But felt it necessary to PM me, regarding the past history of MJ, they have personally witnessed.. or experienced for themselves. You deserved your compensation, i have no denial of that. But to not understand the builder of the motor caused some of this hardship, you have to be .. i won't say it.

You aren't some martyr, trust me. You just are a sad case, looking for sympathy at every opportunity. An avatar with every aspect of your "ordeal" for people to see with every post, reminding those when possible about the missing rods in some underhanded humor, or saying "it's a Saturday", or one of many other throwbacks to your transaction. Geezus dude. Let it go all-fukin ready. Some people have real, hardcore problems. Real financial hardship, poor health, relationship trouble, job insecurity, cancer... you name it. You? You bought a USED roadrace bike, and STILL have said bike, that is pretty darn good and most would be more than happy to race, and got compensated for the missing parts! Get the fuk over it already..

flame away, i'll have a good laugh revving you all up after riding all day tomorrow :)

14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Greg, at some point you’ll either grow up or get on the appropriate medication.

@chwolfe

Mot Okstef and ToofPic like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cite

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yea, because getting your hard earn money stolen from you isn't a hardcore problem...

Your a God damn idiot,and a real piece of fucking shit.

Mot Okstef, ToofPic, Slider82 and 2 others like this.
  17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Lack of morals and integrity.

18. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

NOW HEAR THIS : All roadrace bikes must come with full warranty, and the buyer, at any time, can expect a full refund, should the paint begin to peel, the motor lose 1psi of compression, the frame be discovered to be 1deg out of true, forks not be 100% straight.. Even if you raced the bike, FOR MONTHS, like Jon did.. You can demand a full refund, anytime, for any reason.

again, BUYER BEWARE has no significance in today's butthurt society.
    Oh, and you can't charge any more for the bike..

JustaNobody, Past Glory and Gre8one7 like this.
  19. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the exact thing.

20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Now hear this.

Everybody send your injectors to this fuck stick then when you get them back, do a charge back or stop payment. I mean getting what you paid for is really fucking hard... :rolleyes: