1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

I'm pretty sure all dogs can smell dope. It's just that most of them are not snitches.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

this thread is better than netflix, chill, riding minis and pouring down booze combined...

sorry for the p.o. but this is a legendary reflection of society

Wheel Bearing, cav115 and t11ravis like this.
  3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

4. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

Not cool! I'm trying to enjoy this epic thread and now I'm getting defamed.

sbk1198 and 713 like this.
  5. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

BTW I was Melkas mechanic when he started racing. His "reality distortion field" took all of the fun out of racing for me. I don't do it anymore. At least now everyone else can finally see what I was saying back then.

Mot Okstef, ToofPic and shakazulu12 like this.
  6. Even if you added in a side of Charlie Sheen life in his prime partying days?

Phl218 likes this.
  7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think we need to start a list of synonyms.
    :D

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm a good 5 min past my original reading of this and still laughing :beer:

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Bitches get stitches.

10. He's still here - reading this thread :cool:

11. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

4300 and some change to be exact , one year while going to school

So no not that huge , but I know of plenty of others that have been or are 15k plus behind still walking the streets with no issues

Funny how that works

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

prolly not

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

So it’s okay for you to skip out on paying your bills because there is someone else out there somewhere that has skipped out on their bills?

14. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

YES!!! HE IS BACK AND NOW MELKA'S MECHANIC HAS CHIMED IN....FUCKING 300 PAGES EASY!!!!!
    Oh, by the way, $4300 is a lot when you have a kid to take care of and your sir are a fucking thieving douche bag, as proved in several court documents and you felon status.

Why would you ever come on a public forum and try to defend another thief with your total shit background? You lack of ability to reason speaks volumes. Get a life, pay your debts and stop sucking the life out of humanity. Pisses me off even more that I don't race to make sure my debts are paid and this phucktard is on the track while shitting all over people.

ToofPic, sbk1198, R1Racer99 and 4 others like this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You should spend a short amount of time in a high school classroom, this logic is rampant. :D

(However, high school students being ACTUAL adolescents, it is somewhat expected.)

I'm with Stupid and Phl218 like this.
  16. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I am an administrator in public schools. Sadly, I see this shit all too often in both parents and students. Also, I am still a military weekend warrior. The shit a soldier can get into will boggle the mind!

17. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

The last 2 years I've been buying helicopters and aircraft out of Nigeria and dealing with people that I've never met in person. And it seams so much safer then buying a motorcycle from "reputable" people in the paddock-go figure...

ToofPic, vance and Wheeliest like this.
  18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Chad-Shaming?

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

While true in *almost* all contexts, I can build an experiment that disproves this.

Now back to our regularly scheduled combustion.

20. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I read 3-5 posts of the current last page each day and I swear it's like fucking Groundhog Day every fucking day. :crackup:

The Great One and Phl218 like this.