1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I never provide my name, ever.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hi. I'm D'ern. I live in Minneshitholia with my wife (@CausticYarn) and two kids.

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

My name is on my login profile.
    Other than ducking @Mongo because he hates that I had a Bushy's beer without him at the Isle of Man, I'm not hiding.

It would appear that you have some pretty compromised ethics when it comes to money.

Mongo, for what it's worth, the beer was delicious. :D
    :Poke: :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Party on, Wayne. :beer:

cav115 likes this.
  5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Dont like people hiding, huh? So how about you stop hiding and pay your judgments?

R/T Performance and BamBam212 like this.
  6. Ducti89

If you thought your judgements were unfair, why not appeal them?

BamBam212 likes this.
  7. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Nobody has asked the important question yet, exactly how is JaN related to Clarance Randall?

There has to be connection, that level of jackassery can only be genetic..

8. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

The word used was amusing .... Didn't say anything about not liking it , it's whatever

9. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I don't know much about stuff that goes on in a court case since I've never been to one, but what is the difference between a judgement vs a court order? Is a judgement optional or what?? What is the point of it if the person that's given one just ignores it and still doesn't pay? If someone takes you to court because you owe him/her money and you're found guilty and ordered to pay the person, don't you get some limited time to do it, otherwise you go to jail or you lose your shit (house or other property depending on the value so that the accuser can be paid)? Seems to me like the justice system if very broken if you go through all that trouble, pay lawyer fees, court fees, you win, and then you still don't get shit cuz the other person just ignores the judgement.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Small claims.

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I believe unpaid judgements also earn interest.

12. JustaNobody

I mean if you really wanna know , I wasn't even informed of the second court date on the one , no letter no phone calls no carrier pigeon no smoke signals no nothing and by the time the papers showed up at work (for damages that didn't exist) it was too late to fill out the paperwork and get it back before the dead line (same day late in the afternoon) but you already knew that huh ?

And I'll just go ahead and add that the (non) payment of rent was for 5 days of a month while I was finishing moving that I was told "wasn't an issue" to my face but then ohhh here's your court papers stuck in the door AFTER I was moved out . I only saw them because I was dropping my GFs kid off every morning for the bus so she didn't have to change schools or I wouldn't have gotten those for the first one either ....

And I'll add out of 19 eviction cases in court that morning I was one of the 5 people that showed up soooo it must be some kinda thing where ex tenants aren't even really notified so it's an easy "win"

But y'all already know so much

Lived there almost 7 years , I think rent was late twice . Once being the 5 days of a month i didn't even live there , her son got divorced and he wanted that house is why she asked us to move

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

15 pages of interest in an afternoon :)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

15. Ducti89

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I have a follow up question.

Where's the $300"0 you were given for repairs and why did the cops have to take her bike back for her?

worthless, Banditracer and BamBam212 like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Nobody knew anything just this morning. You came to protest a hanging by putting your head in an empty noose and shouting at the executioners.

18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

It's about to get crazy, isn't it?

All I've got to add to this is that you must be very sure that you've never put a foot wrong or this thread is going into the stratosphere...(not implying that you have, just thinking "where can this go next?")

19. JustaNobody

Wasn't $3000 that I was given and she was told she could pick it up several times , I still have those texts saved even offered to let her use mine any time she wanted

Funny how all the details get left out on things

But hell believe what you must I'm over it

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I see a lot of explaining from someone who doesn't care what anybody thinks of him. Let it go, man. Stop digging. We get it: even when the courts say that you or your friends are wrong, the courts are wrong. This thread doesn't need to keep going. You can end this by walking away.

Focker, DucatiBomber and Robby-Bobby like this.