Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That complaint and judgment though...ouch. Screwing a friend that hard out of money, time, a trailer... And what's this part about "son sent $100"? I'm picturing some sad kid with his piggy bank trying to make up for what Daddy did.

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

ded. i LOL'd while reading it at my desk. what a giant piece of shit foreal. this is too good to be true. i will now predict... dude goes silent for 2 days, then comes back with "he had important business he was swamped with, but is now ready to mount Defense 2.0."

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Actually, his son is/was a racer too. They both raced locally in our area. Pretty sure he was a big nut hugger for Junge's business and steered people there. Pretty sure he created bad feelings in our local organization but it's been too long and apparently the forum no longer exists so I can't verify this hearsay...

vrod4hire and Chino52405 like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I tried to give the guy a chance to come clean before someone else aired his dirty laundry for him. He returned the favor by suggesting that I need a history lesson. He will probably be too busy picking stones from his glass house to show up here anytime soon.

Ducti89 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Another one where the kid is a good kid and races as well.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It is like the 12 Days of Christmas song. :D

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

For JustaNobody not caring about all of this...the few pages say otherwise

8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Maybe he took a vacation in Florida to ride dirt bikes with Melka.

The judge’s opinion of Hasskew fits them both.

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is funny when the 3 grand was mentioned...JaN vanished. :D

10. Ducti89

He’ll be back tonight.

11. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Fair enough, you hadn't stated before what he said in court. Just that he didn't say it was stock, based on it being accosoto I agree that looks like it. So I will retract my previous statement, yes you did get shafted out of a master cylinder too.

As far as the forks go I do agree 100% that well prepped should include straight forks, but personally there is a point where the seller is no longer responsible for the condition of the product sold. I'd say nearly 2yrs of racing/riding since the sale is well into that no longer responsible area.

I've got my own feelings about Sr as well that are outside of the information in this thread, I don't stand in his corner. Just offering up my .02

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I'd quote the judge some more, reciting the list of <cough> extenuating circumstances <cough> that Defendant proffered, but that would be piling on.
    Oh. Wait.
    Maybe his wife lost her job, or he has the flu... :D

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Twice, even.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm just getting caught up, holy shit ! :crackup:

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Shouldn't there have been an extraneous "o" thrown in there instead of an "e"? :moon:

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Pile away. He has long since been hoist with his own petard.

BamBam212 likes this.
  17. Ducti89

Ive been on it once in 2017. Zero seat time upon discovery of defects due to preserving the bike for court.

I still have yet to have a decent season on this fucking thing.

Speaking of bikes, did you part your Suzuki out yet through Emerson?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

19. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Yup it's gone, I think he's still got parts to it but it's off my hands.

20. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

That was my thought too, which is why I just posted up the whole thing. While the quotes are priceless ... the decision as a whole, knowing the defendant is a Babuskateer, is something to be enjoyed and savored.