1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harassment...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    BHP41 and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I know it’s not likely appropriate to ask theses days but are you a male feminist?

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I self-identify as a male, yes :p

I suspect your (apparent) disbelief would be in our diverging definitions of the word "feminist".

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

5. Fonda Dix

No disbelief. Also, I fully understand the word feminist covers a range of people ranging from mildly interested to utterly militant. I get that only white Christian males are a monolith. :)

You identify as a feminist and you are male. I have no commentary or challenge to those facts.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

glad to meet you. I used to be in the KISS army and had the credentials to prove so.
    When do you feminists meet? Whats a typical meeting involve? Ill take my answer off the air. :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I know why men identify as feminists.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

To get some stinky on the dinky?

9. SuddenBraking

The suspense is killing me.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If you're into woolie patchoolie

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well gender fluidity aside, homo sapiens that formerly were comfortable identifying as male heterosexuals did it for the potential to engage in consensual coitus with another homo sapien comfortable identifying as a female heterosexual. Sorry, but I don't know what your orientation, gender, self identification or motivation may be.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

On the thread topic, though... I suspect that there'll come a point where some dude that actually has testicles will be accused of something and he'll stand his ground and refuse to kowtow to the pink hats.

The rest of the herd will follow the alpha male as usual.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm curious, just what does a male feminist hope to achieve these days that still needs achieving as regards feminism?
    I wonder the same about females also, but if you're not doing it to get next to emotional women with an aim towards playing hide the salami, what is the purpose?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Every time I scroll this page, I see your post and bust out laughing.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Jeremy Piven already did this.....he told his accuser to go f herself....in so many words.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/jeremy-piven-sexual-assault-tiffany-bacon-scourby-1202204960/

16. SuddenBraking

Read the last paragraph of post #39 for answers to both of your questions.

17. Fonda Dix

White knighting in an attempt to get some gash is a very common entry point into feminism for men.

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Emotional betas annoy the shit out of me.
    You can be a man and stand up for women without being a whiny twat.
    Most of us just want equality and respect - what you see on social media and in the news, is annoying to the majority - just like any other political or social topic, its over exposure is causing people to think it is a reality.

19. SuddenBraking

Although a "beta cuck" ;), I've thankfully never had issues getting tail (insert "cocaine's a helluva dug meme" here). Mainly a feminist out of wanting to make the world a better place for my 3 and 5 year old daughters.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:Poke:

:crackup:sorry, it was just sitting there.