1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Blinded By The Light just played on my Ipod... Made me think about our very own gokart Mozart.

So what's up? Won any more lunch money lately?

Mot Okstef likes this.
  2. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Or was it the "wrapped up like a douche" lyric that made you think of him? :crackup:

3. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Yeah, where are the videos? Some of the best damn racing ever to be seen by mere mortals.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Has it really gotten that cold outside?? Were fishing this early in the off season?:Pop:

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

4000 people is cute to.... out here in Cali I am in the top 99.7 percent of racers and there is 1.3 million...... it shows everytime you race.

BigBird and Mot Okstef like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Looks like Josh has a fan club pining for him.

track wagon and condon66 like this.
  7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

How much money do you win?

track wagon and motoracer1100 like this.
  8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Hahahah all the money... when I get my friends to race the most I have ever won was 220 bucks. But I am 6'7 240... So they think there is no way I am fast... it' all about the hustle.

Do I think I am better than you because of my stats... umm duh... of coruse.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

big fish swim in big ponds...lol

10. dtalbott

You won $220 racing a go-kart. There's no doubt you are better than me.

It's all about the Benjamin's.

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

But, he isn't on here bragging about it like it's the greatest of all his lifetime accomplishments. J7O on the other hand couldn't be more of a childish douche. He has been since the beginning of the thread. So nobody gives a flyin' fuck if he makes $10 or $10,000.

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Only when it’s at Rex-quan-doh.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  13. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Someone does. :(

14. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

K-1? Or Miramar Speed Circuit ? Bring it ! I'll invite the old guys.
    If you know racing you know Rocky Moran. There used to be this place called Moran Raceway in Beaumont, AKA The Full Wood Kingdom.
    1.1 miles and 19 turns. Shifter Karts was HUGE fun, especially in the XL Class!

15. dtalbott

You do realize this thread is almost 70 pages long, right?

Somebody is looking and posting.

16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah, the guys who want to stir the pot and give him a raft of shit :crackup:
    I didn't say he wasn't good at garnering attention.

terminus est likes this.
  17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am just here messing around. But Tony you are on!!!!! Let' go soon. I need more race money.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I used to race out there. Too bad development made it to the track so quickly.

19. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Did you know Doug H, Wayne M, Bruce C, or Jim M? All of us were Moto Racers. Wayne and Doug did well at the Nat’s (they were the right size to be racing Karts) and Doug ran the Pulp Racing web site. Lot’s of B.S.ing and many smiles !
    BC was the moto champ in 2004 ish, when it was run out of Long Beach. Jim was a champ in 1968 (!) with the air cooled MAC motors. We did an occasional LAKC event, but focused on the regional stuff.
    I wish the Rocky’s had reinvested, but I heard that a business analysis said to do other things. That track was the cat’s pajamas.

track wagon likes this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Without last names I'm not sure. Sounds like you did shifters, I was on a KT100 and then bought an HPV as I quit. We ran Tri-C and some IKF.

This year I did buy a 250 Superkart and hope to get out in that next year after getting things squared up better at work

track wagon likes this.