1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Another thread got me thinking...

Exactly what is it? Perhaps everywhere is different, but from a personal experience, the times I've been arrested, I wasn't treated better, got the same shitty food.

I've gotten my fair share of traffic tickets. Never really talked my way out of any. Even though I would consider myself "lucky" a couple times.

I still have to pay my bills Ronny shit gets turned off.

I didn't get any discounts at restaurants or quicker seating.

Can someone give me an example "honestly" of something a white person can get/have that anyone else cannot?

Or a specific example of this "white priviledge"

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's a cop out for liberals who can't understand that certain actions have consequenses, good and bad.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's as real as unicorns.

bacolmm and Shenanigans like this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Whites have the privilege of being smarter, harder working, more socially functional, and the greatest contributors to science and humanity in the modern age. Additionally, whites have the privilege of carrying the extra/dead weight of many, many other less productive and successful genetic pools.

Let me tell ya. Its great.

BHP41 and condon66 like this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Our president.

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I’m only half white. So I only have half the privilege. I think my white side oppresses my brown side so it all balances out. That being said, if I identify as a full Whitey, can I get a check or something? I want full white privileges. If you white devils have extra privileges I definitely want to get me some, a free check in the mail every month for being white would be cool. I also really like white pussy and will take it as payment in kind. Someone advise me on how to apply for white privileges. That shit sounds fucking dope.

badmoon692008, MachineR1 and joec like this.
  8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:crackup:

How is that? Be very specific.

9. condon66

Seems to me that in the world where you're actually going after something and not asking for a handout, being white gives me LESS priviledge. If a black man or woman and I are after a job and we have practically identical education/experience, who's at an advantage? White priviledge my ass.

bacolmm, badmoon692008 and cav115 like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

The Dungeon
    [​IMG]

11. SnacktimeKC

You're born a multi millionaire, has probably never done a day of any sort of labor in his life.

Seriously, not sure it's white privlage so much as I wasn't really poor privilege. It would be really hard for a really poor kid from the city (or country) that had addicts for parents or parent, went to a shitty school system, was hungry, possibly cold, etc. to make it in this world.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

White privilege is often used as a proxy for socio-economic privilege, although they're different enough that using one as a proxy for the other is incorrect (IMHO).

JJJerry and SnacktimeKC like this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep and that is different from Obama's two girls how? (paragraph 1)

Dr Carson (paragraph 2)

Still my answer was short and accurate.

bacolmm and BHP41 like this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You are correct. Its class/wealth privilege. Race does not make a trust fund baby. Money does. See Jaden Smith or Cordell Broadus.

15. SnacktimeKC

True, but there are a WHOLE LOT more trust fund white babies that black or brown.

16. condon66

First off, unfortunate kids born to addict or not-present parents in high crime areas has not one damn thing to do with white priv. Second, neither does Donald Trump's father making money for hisself. And neither does Donald taking some of that money and making more money. None of the above has anything to do with white priv. It's utter bs to suggest so.

bacolmm, badmoon692008 and XFBO like this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

According to Louis CK white privilege has mainly to do with time travel.

XFBO likes this.
  18. condon66

:crackup::crackup:

19. condon66

If it makes you feel any better, the numbers will eventually be reversed.

20. SnacktimeKC

Explain how that's not WWhite Privilege, be very specific.