1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Gran Premio Motul de la Comunita Valenciana | Spain | 10 Nov - 12 Nov | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Yes. Obviously his Google Fu is weak. :D

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Chip? Zat you?

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Will MM bring his loaded di with him to Monte Carlo.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Nah....just probably stacks and stacks of cash :D

JustaNobody and G 97 like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Talking about all three

[​IMG]

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

That's awesome.
    Movistar has a deal going with Starwars at the moment. On the back of both Vale & Mav's bike, it stated #movistarstarwars

Pretty good job on marketing.

BigBird and JustaNobody like this.
  7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

In a galaxy far, far away, Rossi still does not win a 10th championship. :D

crashman, crazymofo, masshole and 6 others like this.
  8. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

Lmfao that's FUNNY

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When it's the final race and you absolutely must win to get the championship you cannot afford to take chances. Even Marquez had more cushion than Dovi. Being smart enough to realize that says a lot about a potential world champ...

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I saw it a number of times, and that is what I feel was causing him to get out of shape as well.

And again - this was in the first half to 3/4 of the race, neither of them had anything at the end obviously.

11. JustaNobody

He wasn't gonna win and even if he some how miraculously could have found the added pace to beat MM,JZ and DP . MM wasn't finishing worse than 11th even if he just mailed it in and made parade laps waving at the crowd .....

All the JL coulda woulda shoulda is pretty irrelevant , along with the entire team and lap time data backing his story , doesn't really matter who thinks it's PC BS and who doesn't

AJ likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, no. 2 is way more important than 1 and 1 isn't winning it's results.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you truly believe you know more than the people running successful MotoGP teams :crackup:

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i didn't say that. i just said what i wanted to see. i'm a person you know!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Honda gave Crutchlow and equal bike, how did he do compared to Dani?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lorenzo does great when there is no one in front of him, I still think Dovi would have been faster without someone cockblocking him :D

masshole and Mot Okstef like this.
  16. JustaNobody

It was and it wasn't , his job was to test parts on race weekends before the factory guys tried them . You can't say he was always on equal equipment .

No I don't think he could be that guy even given the opportunity but you also can't compare his job to marc's or Danis

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

pscook likes this.
  18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i never thought he belonged in MotoGP ever anyways. ESPECIALLY over Rea, even when Rea was on Hanspree you could see that potential. so don't even get me started there

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It was clear that Dovi was having some issues, that said, Lorenzo should have moved over and let Dovi have a clear run. Yes, it probably wouldn’t have made a difference but that’s not the point. It’s obvious that Lorenzo didn’t have the pace to run at the front either, so why impead your teammate who has(however small) chance at the title. Lorenzo was being Lorenzo, good word by Oxley.

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Another good reason you’re not running a GP team. Lol