1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AHRMA Next Gen 2

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by yamatr3, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would you show at the GNF? Because its a great event, it's got more Vintage riders on the grid than other events you attend, you could prove you're fast enough to win the championship but the points are all fucked up because I won't change them.

As for you being the only one trying to grow grids - get over yourself.

I understand what you have proposed. I however get the feeling you don't...

2. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well for one i dont need to prove im fastest.
    Just need to sort bike out and thats being taken care of thank you.
    And i have proven your points suck.
    As ive proven all ive suggested.
    Yet grids continue to get lighter.
    And in order to win the championship 1st you need 120 points.
    For that you have to win 6 races.
    How many guys can win championship at GNF and have 120 points in V7?
    Jt and Normon.
    Also have to win the GNF.
    Nothing ive suggested only helps me.
    It helps everyone in class.
    Something you refuse to believe or see.
    Yet others in class have shown they would be for it.
    And also i may add that Cmra classic that V7MW bikes fit has way more on grid than all Wera V7MW across country on a regular basis.
    But we all know this is about me buying a championship.
    It worked so well for my other 2 i bought before.
    Take care and see you next yr.

Steven Isenhower #52

3. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I had 2001 GSXR1000 forks and a 750 swingarm and a 600 engine and a 2003 750 exhaust system. If you were to look at my old bike you wouldn't know what the engine size was until you looked at the casting on the cylinder head as the cases are identical between the 600 and 750. All that I said was that someone might have put a 750 engine into a 600 chassis. So yes, it does have 600 forks and 600 swingarm. That doesn't necessarily mean that it has a 600 engine.

4. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

True.
    I was going off forks as most sain people would use those forks unless that had that had to.
    Lol.
    There are quit a few 600s out there collecting dust cause they not legal for V7.
    Hell i have 2 im shop we are putting together for a buddy to do track days and get his licence on.
    But as we see they wont be legal for V7 at all.
    But as a whole V7 crowd dont bend rules and im sure no one would ever put a 750 motor in that chasis and use it to dominate class. Lol.

Steven Isenhower #52

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Such a bullshit line and you should know better. V8 is a perfect example - people said the same thing about those bikes, hell, there are even more of them, and what happens when you create a class for them? Not a damn thing :crackup:

You're as ridiculous all all the people who truly think using the safety buzzword will get them what they want.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Steve maybe you need to buy a second bike like a 1000 or something Twin or not and have a variety of classes to run instead of your F3 and V-7.... Just a recommendation...I love my 09 GSXR 1000 for Sen. SBK and the TLR for V-8.. And as far as you comment on pulling in that's just $$$ your pissing away.... Are you trying to make a living racing V-7? Is the Championship that important to you? Some of us at least me just enjoy being on the track... The Start to finish regardless of where you place... Shit last year in V-8 I had Zendejas and May (F-1 Class) Lap me with 2 turns left... Did my Ego sing to my ass? Fuck no... I said shit and put my head down... And went to their pits to rag them about it..... Is the TL Competitive in V8 now? Maybe with Batey on it.... But now that the 05 1000's are eligible its got no fucking chance with me.. At least with Burns and Lane on their bikes now..... Am I going to quit racing it or bitch about a new class? Hell no... Suck it up.. Finish your laps and give it your best effort.... That's what life is all about... Good luck to you to whatever you decide... Just my thoughts on reading what you post... And I get dizzy as shit reading your posts too...

V5 Racer likes this.
  7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

1st off you dont pay my bills.
    And you dont have a clue what or why i race.
    27 yrs of racing shows my dedication.
    And the long hours i drive to do 2 races.
    Dont like reading how i write then dont look.
    Hell Sean doesn't read it either.
    I pulled off to make a point.
    I also raced in rain on slicks at Tally to earn points.
    I also proved that a person can win a National title for just showing up and collecting points.
    All of these problems ive tried to get changed to solve.
    But some keep saying its all about me and im buying championships.
    So do i care what you think?
    Nope.
    Now instead of jumping on my writing skills and being an ass about what you think i should do.
    Why dont you offer up a way to help grow the vintage grids.
    Have a great night.

Steven Isenhower #52

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

1-Roman-Holiday-quotes.gif

V5 Racer and TLR67 like this.
  9. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Well I guess im going to eat what I said earlier! But I also can not stand to read your post Steve!
    It is getting old watching the dog chase it’s tail! So this being said hopefully we will trying to make
    Some races next year! My oldest turns 13 and if he keeps his grades up will be road tripping!
    So he and I will make two more racers! RC 51. Vfr400. Rs125.

ToofPic and VFR#52 like this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  11. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

Holy threadjack batman!

12. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

Go here https://seriestracker.com/or/r_login.asp?PID=14

13. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

Get the Ducati's out! There is a start.

14. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

So what I've learned from all of this is that Mark TLR 67, will race his TL 1000 in AHRMA and V8HW, TZ rusty apparently purchased a 94 YZF 750, and the SRAD I posted about is sold. Did I miss anything else. LOL

TLR67 and VFR#52 like this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Yeah! Where's my damn shipping quote? :D

16. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

17. FED34FIRE

Hey bud,

Will definitely be back.

V5 Racer likes this.
  18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

GOOD!! Ive been looking forward to checking out that 750!!!!:beer:

19. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

I'll be bringing the 955 with goodies and try out the ex ProThunder 800Sps. Always enjoyed racing in NG1 so hoping they split the races

Gino230 likes this.
  20. FED34FIRE

Just got the Earl's Lines Oil Line Kit. Waiting on the rear sets I ordered from UK. I had to reorder as the Giles are no longer made.

britx303 likes this.