1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I just became aware of a show on MTV in the UK called "Just Tattoo of Us" where friends and family members design tattoos for each other, and then each must get the tattoo imprinted. Then, there is a big blindfold reveal for each person at the end of the show, and the fireworks begin.

I don't wanna watch it, but I've seen a couple of the tattoos. That's some bullsh@t...

A. I don't know why anyone would agree to this.
    B. I don't know why anyone would enjoy watching people be basically humiliated semi-permanently.

We're darn close to Idiocracy's "Oww, My Balls" now...

To be fair, they're very high quality work. Its not like a stick figure with its hair on fire, pretending a firehose is their dong or anything, but the two or three I saw were so offensive, I couldn't even post them here or the youtube thread. Man, Brits have a messed up sense of humor. :eek:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, right, your girlfriend made you watch it. ;)
    :D

kangasj likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

FTFY

[​IMG]

4. Lawn Dart

No, there was a reddit post showing a video clip/gif of one of the reveals. In the thread, there were pics and links to a couple of the others. I've never seen the full show, but brutal is the only word that accurately describes it.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I should have known.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  6. Lawn Dart

Its like this place, but more 14 year olds and less civility, if that's possible. Oh, and every discussion turns into a Dungeon discussion.

7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

That's the kind of worthless, garbage, bottom-feeder bullshit that shit-tons of people watch these days. Any kind of show that uses conflict as its focal point I can't fucking stomach. People that sit and watch conflict and find it entertaining are people I don't relate to. My ex and step-daughter loved watching tv where the people bicker and fight and there's all this drama and shit.....it makes me fucking sick.

V5 Racer and 418 like this.
  8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Good analogy. Wow. Kinda lol.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Christ, that looks dumb.

[​IMG]

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And don't forget people participate in those programs. People for whom any kind of celebrity is better than anonymity and who are ready to humiliate themselves for their Paris Hilton moment in the spotlight.

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

That shit breeds into your own mentality too and then you start doing the same shit. Not good.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Watching it. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would start a thread about it. :D:)

13. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I bit. Surely that must be what the bottom of the barrel must look like?

The host girl (Charlotte, I think?) is a gen-U-ine 11.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's pretty much all garbage to feed the brain dead public.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. Lawn Dart

I won't post here, but the belly button tattoo, the inner thigh tattoo (and the story that went with it) and the chest tattoo were the three I saw. Humans are really stupid.