1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm not seeing backlash against Trump outside of fake news, or crazy liberals and I'm very observant. In fact, in my job I work with people from all over the country and I'm finding people lashing out against Democrats in ways that I've never seen before. People are being very vocal about it. I saw it again last week on two separate occasions, it's growing in frequency. People did not share political thoughts with strangers like this before and now it's common. I'm not even starting or encouraging these conversations, but I'm seeing it, and the common theme is that people are feeling more and more comfortable supporting Trump.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't know what you actually look like, but that's how I imagine you.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Everyone knows it's a disaster area and a lot of people need things.
    It's being worked-on but things take time.
    Having t-shirts and hats made and bitching to the press is helping nothing, just making herself famous.
    The other mayors have said she doesn't show up at any of the FEMA meetings at all.
    And it seems pissing and moaning is the extent of the plans she has made for disaster preparedness.
    No doubt the left will turn this useless woman into a hero for dissing Trump.
    I really had to laugh about this picture.

san juan mayor 04.png

Wtf is that? This is how the mayor is spending her time, wading around with a bullhorn?
    Give me a break.

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Really, do you think Orvis is a dem?

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

6. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

We must live in a different country. I see the complete opposite. People are fed up with trump.

jase and SnacktimeKC like this.
  7. blkduc

Orvis can speak for himself but it appears that he doesn't like Trump's tweets. I have not seen him yet say that he would ever consider not voting for him. Sure people (including myself) don't like when Trump talks but as time goes on people are realizing that it doesn't matter what he tweets or how bad he is at speaking...results are what matters.

8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

And his results thus far are complete shit.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

gixxerreese likes this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Three hurricanes in total. Overheard a couple DoD guys talking in a DC yacht club. FEMA has limited resources and they said some 2500 inspectors were still in Houston, 900 were in Florida, and what few were left over, were sent to PR. Talked about some blue roof rule for self inspections, the house owner would get $10k and the FEMA would follow-up when available. Most houses in PR are cinderblock with internal cemented rods and the roof will be the worse damage. The blue roof is a reference to the tarps that can be tied to prevent leaking. They also talked about what the gov't was doing for PR and had no criticism, and these guys are most likely Dems.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup:You are as bad as my wife about how I get things done. Trump either does it wrong, does it right but not soon enough or should have done it without being asked. There is NOTHING Trump could do short of dropping dead that would garner a positive response from you.

12. blkduc

...said all the losers. :crackup:

13. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

you sir, are a certain kind of special..

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What exactly could be done Better/Quicker than has been done, that falls on the Federal Governments Shoulders??

15. blkduc

Thanks! Triggering snowflakes is quite enjoyable! Man, I really should save all these quotes somewhere for when Trump wins the next election by an even bigger margin. Pulling out all your triggered comments about how I'm so wrong would be epic.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Careful folks, this is what the 3rd or 4th one this morning>

[​IMG]

17. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

you are indeed triggered.. a word that suits you better than you realize.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can you provide an example?

Most things I've seen, he's actually been quite successful.

Don't mention tweeting. I want specific examples, maybe 3, of things that are complete shit. Things that help or hinder the country.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fresh tweets are as good as fresh water.